YNet News: “Hamas political chief Khaled Mashal attacked Israel and the Palestinian Authority in a speech on Thursday evening, a day after his deputy, Ismail Haniyeh, gave a public address at a victory parade in Gaza.
Speaking at a news conference in Qatar, he said: “We know that Israel is strong and is aided by the international community. We will not restrict our dreams or make compromises to our demands.”
Mashal also leveled accusations of war crimes against Israel, “Israel committed another holocaust after Hitler’s Holocaust, destroying schools and hospitals.”
Opinion: Khaled Mashal is correct, the Bible is clear that there will be a final Arab campaign against Israel.
There are 7 nations/10 armies prophesied to be part of an invasion force in Psalm 83:1-8
- Edom = Palestinians of the West Bank and Southern Jordan (Sunni)
- Moab = Palestinians of Central Jordan (Sunni)
- Ammon = Palestinians of Northern Jordan (Sunni)
- Philistia = Palestinians of Gaza (Sunni)
- Amalek = Southern Israel (Sunni)
- Hagrites = Egypt (Sunni)
- The children of Lot = Saudi Arabia (Sunni)
- Assyria = Syria (Shia) + Northern Iraq (Kurds, mostly Sunni (not Arab-ethnically distinct)
- The inhabitants of Tyre = Southern Lebanon (Shia)
- Gebal = Northern Lebanon (Shia)
With the rise of ISIS, two distinct possibilities are in play:
1. There will be a coming together of Sunni and Shia to make a final assault against the Jewish state.
2. ISIS/al Qaeda/Al Nusra entities continue to infiltrate and imbed in Shia nations, making the attack all Sunni.