“And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization,” she told CNN’s “State of the Union” with Candy Crowley.
Opinion: Nancy Nancy Nancy, are you really taking advice from Qatar? The financiers of Hamas, in no particular order are Qatar, Turkey and Iran.
But the next quote is the most frightening: “This has to be something where we try to have the two-state solution, that we have to support…(Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud) Abbas and his role as a leader there.”
There is so much wrong with that sentence that my head hurts. I shiver to recall that Mrs. Pelosi was once third in line to the presidency of the United States.
7 things Mrs. Pelosi should really try to remember:
- Just 9 years ago, Gaza was given to the Palestinians in exchange for peace.
- Mahmoud Abbas was Yasser Arafat’s deputy and the financier of the 1971 Munich Massacre.
- Mahmoud Abbas has not stood for re-election since 2009 making him an illegitimate leader.
- Mahmoud Abbas recently joined hands with the terror group Hamas to form a Unity government
- The only reason for Hamas’ existence is the destruction of Israel.
- When one side wants the other side dead - there will not be a two state solution.
- The Creator of the Universe will be very unhappy about dividing His land Joel 3:1-2.