Daily Mail UK: “Putin comes in from the cold:
- Barack Obama seen sharing a joke with the Russian President at G20
- David Cameron meets Vladimir Putin one-on-one for the first time in a year
- British PM strikes a conciliatory tone in a bid to win backing of Russia
- Putin accused of using airstrikes to target opponents of Asad and not ISIS
- Deal agreed to cut off terrorist financing and tackle extremist ideologies
For more than a year after relations with Moscow have been in the deep freeze over Russian incursions in Ukraine. But now Mr Putin is seen as holding the key to resolving the bloody civil war in Syria which has given rise to ISIS fanatics.
It has led to the spectacle of US President Barack Obama, British PM David Cameron and Saudia Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud posing for photos with the Russian President.”
Opinion: That Putin is in charge and Britain, America and Saudi Arabia are begging for help, is such an ominous precursor to 2 prophetic wars that it is blowing my mind.
In the future war of Gog and Magog, the prophet Ezekiel 38:1-2 introduces Gog, a prince of Magog, who leads a coalition of 7 nations against Israel to take plunder.
1. Most Dispensational scholars agree that Magog was a grandson of Noah (Genesis 10:2) and the descendants of Magog settled to the far north of Israel, Russia.
2. After the October 8 announcement of a major oil find in the Golan Heights, the plunder of Ezekiel 38:13 is now in view.
3. All three of the principal attackers: Russia, Iran and Turkey (Ezekiel 38:1-6) are already in Syria.
4. Western nations, (Britain and America) plus Saudi Arabia (Sheba/Dedan) are characterized as powerless (Ezekiel 38:13 Daniel 7:4) to stop the invasion.
In Daniel 7:4, the Lion (symbol for Britain) with eagle’s wings (symbol for America) – standing on two feet (defensive) with its wings plucked, represents Britain, America and the west that had lost their power and question the second beast (bear/Russia) asking if they came to take plunder, Ezekiel. 38:13.
5. The only prophecy stopping the invasion is found in Ezekiel 38:8, 12 – Israel has not had major victory in a war that will leave them in false peace.
6. Psalm 83:1-8 prophesies a war with Israel and all of her immediate neighbors that would fit well with a false peace.