Newsmax: “The death of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia has created a potential vacuum that could result in the U.S. facing the threat of Iran increasing its power in the Middle East and an even greater danger from radical Islamic terror groups.
The 90-year-old Sunni Arab king was a longtime ally of Washington who helped the U.S. in its fight against al-Qaida and the Islamic State (ISIS), and also prevented Shiite Iran from gaining a stronger foothold in the troubled region, according to reports.
The Saudi monarch died just as reports surfaced that Iran has produced an intercontinental ballistic missile, which could pose a threat to the U.S. due to its expanded range, according to a report.”
Opinion: The obvious answer to the question of why Iran needs an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) is – not to strike Israel or ISIS or Saudi Arabia, the missile is for us. Here is how I know:
- An ICBM is primarily designed for nuclear weapons delivery of one or more nuclear warheads
- The distance from Tehran to Saudi Arabia is 8oo miles
- The distance from Tehran to Tel Aviv is approximately 1100 miles
- But the distance from Tehran to New York is just over 6000 miles
- An ICBM has a minimum range of 3400 miles
All Iran needs to usher in their apocalyptic 12th Imam is a nuclear warhead to sit on top of the ICBM and the Obama team is giving them all the time they need to build it.