YNet News: “Operation Storm of Resolve, designed to rescue Yemen President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi’s regime from the clutches of the Houthi rebels, began with an exercise in misdirection.
At midnight between Wednesday and Thursday, the first squadron of Saudi Arabian fighter planes launched attacks on targets in the Yemeni capital, Sana’a – air force bases, arms depots belonging to the rebels, the palace of former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, and a reserve forces base in the south of the city that was taken by the rebels last month.
The strike caught the rebels by surprise. At a meeting earlier on Wednesday night between Houthi rebel leader Abdul Malik al-Houthi and ousted president Salah, the two had coordinated an assault on Aden, Yemen’s second-largest city.”
Opinion: Warnings of Iran’s nuclear ambitions are falling on deaf ears in the White House.
- Saudi Arabian daily, Asharq al-Awsat: “Iran is currently in an offensive state, the likes of which we have not seen in modern history.”
- Prime Minister Netanyahu: Iran is “gobbling up” nations in its “march of conquest, subjugation and terror.”
- Saudi columnist Dawoud al-Shiryan wrote in al-Hayat that if Israel was so worried about Iran getting nuclear weapons, “why haven’t they stopped it by force as they always do?”
The million dollar question: will Israel attempt to take out Iran’s nuclear installations without US support? Biblically, it appears that Iran will become a nuclear power.
Excerpts from our March 3rd post:
“The best clues of a nuclear Iran are found in Ezekiel’s war of Gog and Magog. The alliance of 7 nations will advance on the mountains of Israel led by Russia, Iran, and Turkey. The alliance will fall by divine intervention and Ezekiel says this:
- Ezekiel 39:6 “I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands”
- Ezekiel 39:9 “Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel”
- Ezekiel 39:12 “For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land”
All three verses suggest nuclear warfare:
- Fire on Russia/coast lands (other members of the alliance) – indicates nuclear exchange
- 7 years worth of fuel from weapons indicates nuclear reactors
- Burying the dead for 7 months suggests nuclear contamination