JPost: “Iran is building an explosive fleet of so-called “suicide kamikaze drones” while also providing know-how on assembling these new weapons to its terrorist allies Hamas and Hezbollah, according to a new report commissioned by the US Army.
The report, which was cited by the American daily newspaper The Washington Times and published by the Army’s Foreign Military Studies Office at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, states that “no aspect of Iran’s overt military program has seen as much development over the past decade as Iranian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
This development is significant for Israel because both Hamas and Hezbollah have sought to deploy drones which have penetrated Israeli airspace.”
- Khamenei is calling Obama a liar and a devil
- Rouhani says no deal unless sanctions are dropped immediately
- Iran is arming Hezbollah and Hamas with rockets and drones
- Iran is taking over in Yemen
- Iran is moving in on Iraq
Peace deal sounds good so far, don’t ya think?