Arutz Sheva: “Spanish lawmakers adopted a motion Tuesday calling on the government to recognize a Palestinian state, AFP reported.
The motion submitted by the opposition Socialists asks the conservative government to recognize “Palestine” in coordination with any similar move by the European Union.
It was adopted nearly unanimously in the lower house of parliament, with 319 in favor, two against and one abstention, according to AFP.”
Opinion: Following unspeakable acts of violence by the Palestinians, Spanish lawmakers voted to deliver the holiest place in the world to a made-up people who deny the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
The pressure on PM Netanyahu is mounting from all directions:
- The EU is supporting Abbas and will demand statehood
- The US/Israel relationship has denigrated to name-calling
- Jordan is threatening a break in relations over Jewish presence on the temple mount
- Iran is threatening to destroy the Jews and support Palestinians
- Hamas is rebuilding tunnels
- Mahmoud Abbas is launching a third intifada
- Turkey and Qatar are supporting ISIS
While Israel’s isolation is a fulfillment of (Numbers 23:9) God will continue to protect them; compare Exodus 23:27 with a future war Ezekiel 38:21.
Then they will know Him (Ezekiel 38:23)