The Algemeiner: “The Obama administration should not be pushing its agenda on Israel while the Jewish state’s citizens are facing rocket fire from Gaza and are in the midst of a military campaign to address the threat, The Algemeiner Editor Dovid Efune said in a recent debate on i24 News at Jerusalem’s Jaffa Port.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the Obama administration demanded extra oversight over arms being transferred to Israel after the IDF secured munitions behind the White House’s back.
“President Obama had been treating Israel like a vassal state, and that is wrong. It is simply wrong,” he added.
Opinion: I am pretty sure that Dovid Efune knows that the president threw down the gauntlet on three separate occasions:
- June, 2009 Muslim Brotherhood, parent of Hamas – invited to Cairo speech beginning the Arab Spring
- May 19, 2011 President Obama declares that Israel return to the 1967 borders making the nation indefensible
- June 29, 2013 President Obama sends John Kerry to begin peace talks for two state solution/ division of Jerusalem
Oh, and there were others,
- Leaving PM Netanyahu sitting while the president had dinner
- Netanyahu had to leave by the back door of the White House
- President Obama refused to meet Netanyahu at UN meeting
- President Obama coerces Netanyahu to apologize to PM Erdogan for Turkey’s aggression
- And so on and so on …
All in violation of Genesis 12:3, Joel 3:1-2, Isaiah 60:12 and Zechariah 2:8, to name just a few.