Breitbart: “As Ebola continued to ravage communities in West Africa this summer, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced “immigration relief measures” for citizens of three countries affected by the deadly virus.
- Change or extension of nonimmigrant status for an individual currently in the United States, even if the request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired;
- Extension of certain grants of parole made by USCIS;
- Expedited adjudication and approval, where possible, of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe economic hardship;
- Expedited processing of immigrant petitions for immediate relatives (currently in the United States) of U.S. citizens;
- Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate; and
- Consideration for waiver of fees associated with USCIS benefit applications.
Opinion: Oh but it doesn’t stop there, President Obama is planning to spend nearly $100 million on “family planning” and “HIV-AIDS’ programs for Kenyans. This latest plan is connected to existing U.S. tax payer funded projects.
Just think how good all that will look on his resume when the president campaigns to becomes the first president of the UN. In the Left behind series Antichrist rises from within the UN, suppose instead, it is a UN leader that welcomes him.