Israel’s policy of non-intervention in Syria’s six-year civil war has therefore become a boomerang. Hizballah has been allowed to relocate a second strategic missile arsenal to the Qalamoun Mountains in Syria, after procuring advanced weapons systems from Iran, and gaining combat skills on the Syrian battlefield. The Shiite terrorist group has learned how to fight alongside a regular big-power military force, such as the Russian army.
After years of denial, the IDF is now ready to admit that Hizballah has built two kinds of tunnels running from Lebanon under the border into Israel.
Opinion: Here is what we know:
- Iran is flush with Obamacash.
- Iran writes Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth on its missiles
- Iran is the primary benefactor to the Syrian/Hezbollah armies
- Bashar Assad is a Shiite Iranian puppet who claims that Israel is his #1 enemy
- Bashar Assad has the largest chemical weapons stash in the Middle East
- Damascus is prophesied to be destroyed in 1 night (Isaiah 17:1,14)
Since Israel captured the Golan Heights in the 1967 Six Day War, Hezbollah has not had a clear shot for launching rockets or building tunnels into Israel – until now.
Now it comes to light that Hezbollah has been building two types of tunnels into Israel:
- A pathway for Hizballah Radwan Force commandos to infiltrate northern Israel and seize Galilean villages
- Tunnels crammed with hundreds of kilos of explosives for remote detonation
Could the next Hezbollah/Israeli war be the spark for Isaiah 17/Psalm 83 that unites Shia and Sunni?