Arutz Sheva: “How would a Hillary Clinton presidency relate to Israel?
Recently released emails between the former Secretary of State and her top foreign policy adviser, Jake Sullivan, shed light on the kinds of demands Clinton would make on both Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
In the list of “steps” Clinton’s office expected the PA to take there are few concessions to Israel. The PA would be asked to stop incitement against Israel, with Sullivan noting that PA hides “behind local officials” whenever the issue is raised. The plan also calls for the PA and Israel to organize classroom forums bringing together Israeli and PA students to help nurture mutual understanding.”
Opinion: Let’s compare the two lists:
- Creation of a voluntary compensation fund to encourage Jews to leave Judea and Samaria.
- Housing construction would be tolerated within the major settlement blocs, but not beyond
- Israel would also be pressured to open up Area C, which is under full Israeli control, to Arab economic interests
- Transfer greater security control of Judea and Samaria to the Palestinian Authority police
- Palestinians would be asked to attend peace school to nurture understanding and stop incitement
- Palestinians would be asked to create housing (eliminate tent housing)
- Palestinians would be required to put Israel on government-issued maps
- Palestinians would be asked to acknowledge the Jewish 3500 year old connection with Jerusalem
The Palestinian list of concessions sound so logical and simple: Stop stabbing Jews, build houses for your people acknowledge that Israel exists on the map and recognize the 3500 year old Jewish connection to Jerusalem.
Even considering that Netanyahu might meet most demands the plan is dead before it starts.
The blood-feud over the Covenant Land is prophesied to go on until the return of Jesus Christ. Edom, the name God gave to Esau (Genesis 36:1), will not be totally defeated until the return of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 63:1-6).
Hillary’s plan will go into the scrap heap like all the rest.
ME Headline: “ISIS Just Launched A Bloody New Assault That Could Be Only The Beginning” @ BPTnews.org