The Times of Israel: “The Counter-Terrorism Bureau at the Prime Minister’s Office on Monday issued a travel warning calling on the public to avoid visiting Turkey and urging Israelis currently there to leave as soon as they can.
The warning, which raised the terror risk in Turkey from level 3 (basic concrete threat) to level 2 (high concrete threat), came in the wake of a terror attack in central Istanbul last Saturday, in which three Israelis were killed and others wounded.
“Terrorist infrastructures in Turkey continue to advance additional attacks against tourist targets – including Israeli tourists – throughout the country,” the statement added.”
Opinion: According to King Abdullah of Jordan “The fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy. Turkey keeps on getting a slap on the hand, but they are let off the hook.”
Abdullah made his remarks during a debriefing with Congress on January 11 following the cancellation of a meeting with Obama and added “Erdogan believes in a “radical Islamic solution to the region” and undermined “moderate elements and is fighting to overthrow the government of Bashar al-Assad in Syria.
Our post from July 23, 2015 showed evidence that the Erdogan Family has supported ISIS despite denials to the contrary:.
- Jun 18, 2014 (Daniel Pipes.org)- Ankara may deny helping ISIS, but the evidence for this is overwhelming
- Aug 27, 2014 – (Daily Saba.com) ISIS militants to cross Turkey’s border, has strongly been denied by government officials
- July 23. 2015 – (ABNA News) Sümeyye Erdogan (daughter) plays a major role in providing extended medical care for ISIL wounded militants transferred to Turkish hospitals.
- Jun 26, 2015 – (News.vice) Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has denies helping Islamic State massacre citizens in Kobane
- December 9, 2015 Bilal Erdogan (IBT News) Erdogan’s son (Bilal) is one of three equal partners in the BMZ group, a major Turkish oil and marine shipping company, which the Syrian government has accused of buying ISIS’ oil.
Turkey’s Jews are going home just as tens of thousands of Iranian Jews did in 1979, 400,000 Russian Jews did in 1991, and thousands of French Jews in France are preparing for today.
God’s chosen are going home but the final aliyah will not come until the end of the great war of Gog and Magog, Ezekiel 39:28.