YNet News: In 2008, the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel, Angela Merkel delivered a speech in the Knesset in which she described relations between Germany and Israel as “excellent.”
“Yes, our relations are special, indeed unique, marked by enduring responsibility for the past, shared values, mutual trust, abiding solidarity for one another and shared confidence,” the German chancellor told members of the Israeli parliament, many of whom rose to their feet to applaud.
Nine years on, it seems unlikely that Merkel would depict ties in the same glowing light. Political relations between Germany and Israel have sunk to their lowest point in several years, German officials say.
And there is concern in Berlin that ties could become even more strained with Donald Trump as US president. more …
Opinion: With friends like Germany …
You see, if Netanyahu does what he is told, Angela Merkel will be his BFF .
- Provide a state inside Israel for Arab peoples
- Give up sovereignty of over 40% of their land
- Allow an Arab capital in east Jerusalem including the temple mount
- Provide a Jew-free corridor connecting the West Bank and Gaza
- Allow for the right of return of 5 million Arabs
President Trump has had the audacity to:
- Promise to move the US embassy to Jerusalem
- Appoint a pro-embassy/pro-settlements Ambassador
- Have a lenient position on West Bank settlements
- Consider the two-state solution over
- Consider Israel to have been treated with “total disdain and disrespect” by Obama
There are many prophecies at work here for those willing to see:
Luke 21:24 ” … And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.”
Globalists Gentiles like Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande, and Jean Claude Junker need for Israel to fit into a little box under their control. They are intoxicated with power that is being threatened by Donald Trump:
Zechariah 12:2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.”
And in the end the nations of the earth, possible reference to the UN, will lose:
Zechariah 12:3 “And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.”