Zero Hedge: Russian Energy Minister Aleksandr Novak said that a growing number of countries are interested in replacing the dollar as a medium in global oil trades and other transactions.
“There is a common understanding that we need to move towards the use of national currencies in our settlements. There is a need for this, as well as the wish of the parties,” Novak said.
According to the minister, it concerns both Turkey and Iran, with more countries likely to join the growing dedollarization wave. more …
Opinion: This report necessarily follows Saturday’s post US Imposes New Russia Sanctions; Will Stay In Place “Until Change In Russian Behavior”.
You see, Russia, Turkey, and Iran are inexorably linked together in Bible prophecy (Ezekiel 38:1-6). And that all three nations are under sanctions from Donald J. Trump puts them in the same boat.
So what do the three amigos do? Form an alliance to attack the US dollar as world reserve currency. If successful, the rest of the world would be forced to sell dollars causing a crash like no one has never seen.
Bible prophecy students, however, are fully aware that after the church of Jesus Christ is taken up (1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18), a series of events will happen in rapid fire:
- A peace treaty will be signed between Israel and her neighbors (Daniel 9:27)
- Antichrist will be revealed (Revelation 6:1-2)
- Wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6; Revelation 6:3-4) will take peace from the earth
- A financial collapse caused by sudden hyperinflation will consume the economies of the world (Revelation 6:5-6)
- Death and disease/wild animals will strike 1/4 of the world’s population (Revelation 6:7-8)
We can get a preview of such a financial collapse in real time just clicking on Venezuela hyperinflation:
Now imagine that happening on a global scale.