The Times of Israel: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israel had reinstated its controversial policy of targeted killings and warned that the “rules of the game” vis-a-vis the Gaza Strip have changed.
The prime minister was briefed by army officials in southern Israel and visited wounded soldiers at a Beersheba hospital on Monday, hours after a ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian terror groups went into effect, ending two days of intense fighting that saw more than 600 rockets fired at Israel and four Israeli civilians killed. more …
Opinion: Hamas’ modus operandi:
- Begin with a few rockets that land in open fields
- Wait a few days and accuse Israel of provoking the attacks
- Fire hundreds more rockets aiming at civilian homes as Israel threatens
- Position Hamas rocket launchers near hospitals and schools
- Cry and scream on TV when Arab women and children are killed
- Wait for the world to condemn Israel’s excessive use of force
Hamas’ mission statement:
The short term goal of Hamas was to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation. The long-term aim sought to establish an Islamic state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.
“Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur’an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief.” … Jihad is the only answer.
Joining with Hamas this past weekend is Islamic Jihad (PIJ), an Iranian-sponsored terror group:
The objective of the PIJ is the establishment of an Islamist
Palestinian state and the destruction of the state of Israel.
Palestinian Islamist Jihad terror group fighting alongside Hamas is a precursor to the Psalm 83 alliance, as Sunni and Shia put their ideological differences aside for a common hatred:
The Psalm 83:1-8 Alliance Today:
- Edom and Amalek – (Palestinians of southern Israel) – Sunni
- Philistia – (Palestinians of Gaza) – Sunni
- Ammon, Moab – (Arabs of central and northern Jordan) – Sunni
- Gebal and Tyre – (Arabs of northern (Sunni) and southern Lebanon (Sunni/Shia)
- Assyria – (Arabs of Syria and northern Iraq) – Shia/Kurds
- Ishmaelites – (Arabs of Saudi Arabia) – Sunni
See more on the last wars in prophecy in our ebook Blood Feud chapter 7 here