Zero Hedge: Since the moment the votes were totaled in the June 2016 Brexit referendum there has been nothing but handwringing about what it implied. The Brexit vote showed, quite clearly, that growing political unions were unsustainable.
Four months later the US voted Donald Trump, of all people, into the White House, again throwing into the air another ‘two fingers up’ to the Western political establishment that wanted to break down borders and blur the lines between nation states.
Trump’s first moves were to nullify the Paris Accord on Climate Change and both the TTIP and TPP. These are all globalist, transnational treaties designed to usurp national governments and put control of the world economy into the hands of corporations with little recourse to the courts for those harmed.
- In 2017 Catalonia held an independence referendum against the wishes of Spain’s government
- In Italy, dire conditions there thanks to the euro
- Germany’s 2017 election ended with another unpopular, and now distinctly minority, coalition forming to stop Euroskeptic Alternative for Germany (AfD) coming to power. more …
Opinion: Had the 2016 election been won by Hillary Clinton, the US would be well on its way towards a western alliance with Europe. How do I know?
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
Which was in keeping with her boss …
But it is God who appoints kings (Daniel 2:21) and the appointed time was not yet. If we work back from the final war there are 4 power blocs representing the armies of the world.
Battle of Armageddon begins – Four Power Blocs:
- King of the North: Re-formed Gog Magog including Lebanon, Syria, (Ezek. 38:1-6; Dan.11:40)
- King of the South: Egypt, North Africa, (Dan. 11:40)
- Western Alliance, Beast Army of Antichrist – revived Roman Empire (Psalm 2:1-4; Dan. 11:40; Rev.16:14, 19:19)
- Kings of the East – China, India, South East Asia. including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan (Rev. 16:12)
The answer to where is the US in prophecy …