When asked by a reporter about the “barbarous assassination” of Fr. Jacques Hamel who was clearly “killed in the name of Islam” by two radicalized Muslims in northern France, the pope answered that he doesn’t like speaking about Islamic violence because there is plenty of Christian violence as well.
Francis said that every day when he reads the newspapers, he sees violence perpetrated by Christians: “this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics!”
“If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence,” Francis said. “And no, not all Muslims are violent, not all Catholics are violent. It is like a fruit salad; there’s everything.” more …
Opinion: Why is Pope Francis a Muslim apologist? His ridiculous comparison of individual crimes committed by people who happen to be Catholic is nonsensical when compared with mass–murdering terrorists that kill in the name of Allah.
What does add up, however, is the bloodshed that Islam has brought to the world is reminiscent of Catholic bloodshed thought history. Do the Crusades (between 1-3 million dead), Spanish Inquisition, (30,000-300,000 dead) or Medieval Witch Hunts that killed up to 100,000 in the 1700’s ring a bell?
Francis is the first Jesuit Pontiff. Jesuits’ (Society for the Pope) primary goal is to bring all religions under the authority of Rome (one-world religion). A lofty goal considering that followers of Judaism worship one God, who calls the Jews His “chosen people”
- Muslims worship Allah, who hates Jews.
- Hindus worship 330-million personal gods.
- The supreme deity of Buddhism is an impersonal Force that is in everything.
- Most Jews consider the material world as the epitome of life
- Hindus regard the material world as maya, an illusion
- Muslims strive to get to paradise by doing good works in their lifetime—works that are satisfactory to Allah, with the most acceptable “work” being jihad (killing infidels)
- Hindus and Buddhists strive to reach nirvana or moksha, a state of perfect happiness, through an endless cycle of deaths and rebirths.
But there is a globe-shaking event that is prophesied in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 that will change everything. Billions of Christians will vanish in a blink of the eye. There will be no warning or explanation without the Scriptures, which those who were left behind disregarded their whole lives.
From that one-time event, a global leader (Antichrist) will emerge Revelation 6:1-2, 13:1. His second in command (Revelation 13:11) depicted as a lamb with horns, will be a global member of the clergy who will have the authority of the leader, and cause all to worship Antichrist (Satan).
He will be the Pontifex Maximus to the Emperor, in the same way Roman Emperors had a religious leader to add moral authority to the empire.
Is it Francis, or one yet to come?