The Chula Vista Police Department recently doubled its fleet of drones, purchasing two of the machines from Chinese company DJI. The police department told the Financial Times that they would be outfitted with night-vision cameras.
“We have not traditionally mounted speakers to our drones, but … if we need to cover a large area to get an announcement out, or if there were a crowd somewhere that we needed to disperse, we could do it without getting police officers involved,” said Capt. Vern Sallee.
“The outbreak has changed my view of expanding the program as rapidly as I can,” Sallee added.
Police drones are being used in Brussels to warn the public that lockdown is in force, and that social distancing regulations must be adhered to.
— SkyNews (@SkyNews) March 23, 2020
Opinion: “And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.” Revelation 9:10
I really don’t know if armed drones are what John was describing, but it sure sounds possible. The scene is the Great Tribulation and the second set of 7 Trumpet Judgments are in full swing.
The scene today is an astonishing disappearance of our freedoms imposed by the government upon a panicked public.
In our post from yesterday:
DOJ Is Asking for the Authority to Detain You Indefinitely Without Trial
“Mind you, these would be permanent changes in the law. They won’t suddenly go away when the emergency is over.”
- Governments are tracking cell phones of virus carriers
- Central banks are enslaving future generations to poverty
- Paper money is being denied usage in public businesses
- A digital ID Mark is prepared and ready to go into use
- Citizens in France are forced To ‘Fill Out Form Every Time They Leave Home’
- Italy is under mandatory lock down
- Israel will fine citizens on the spot for violating quarantine
- Britain banned public gathering of two or more
- California Governor Issues ‘Stay at Home’ Order for Residents
“Freedom’s just another word for nothin’ left to lose
Nothin’, don’t mean nothin’ hon’ if it ain’t free, no no” Kris Kristofferson 1969.