New York Post: In a dramatic sign that the coronavirus crisis is improving in China, the last two of 16 temporary hospitals in the epicenter city of Wuhan have been shut down, according to a report.
The final group of 49 patients walked out of the Wuchang temporary hospital in the capital of Hubei province on Tuesday afternoon to cheers, according to the Xinhua news agency.
The 784-bed facility — which was converted from Wuchang Hongshan Stadium — opened Feb. 5 and received a total of 1,124 patients, according to the news outlet, which said 833 were discharged and 291 were transferred to other hospitals.
Meanwhile, a makeshift hospital in Wuhan’s Jiangxia District also was shuttered Thursday after 26 days of operation, Xinhua reported. Read Article …
Since we know by virtue of the Church still being on earth that the coronavirus is not the Pale Horse of the Apocalypse (Rev. 6:7-8), what have we learned?
Governments are now succeeding in controlling their populations:
- China is using facial recognition technology to track infected people
- China created apps to monitor the whereabouts of those infected
- Israeli government using iPhones to track coronavirus track carriers
- California now has the power to take over hotels/motels for coronavirus patients
Central banks are slashing interest rates and adding gigantic injections of capital:
- Federal Reserve added $1.5 trillion and cut interest rates 1/2 point on Wednesday, cut to 0% on Sunday and announced QE5 – $700 billion of new money
- European Central Bank introduced a package aimed at keeping liquidity and credit flowing with a special focus on the private sector
- New Zealand central bank slashed interest rates to near zero
Businesses are complying by sending employees home:
- Government set to bail out select (too big to fail) industries
- National Guard troops were deployed in New York
- New York Governor implores Trump to activate US military
- Governors of Illinois and Ohio shut down restaurants and bars
Malls and restaurants are virtually empty – Schools are closing – Churches are closing -Cancelling airline and cruise reservations can take hours on hold – Airports are in chaos with people returning from Europe – Paper money is being shunned in favor of credit cards and cryptocurrency – Fear of infection has paralyzed much of the population of the whole world.