Front Page Mag: May 10, 2020. “OBAMAGATE!”
That’s when President Donald J. Trump tweeted the one word, all-caps, one exclamation mark, that changes everything. A day earlier, the president had also tweeted Jesse Watters’ video, titled ‘Obamagate’ – the scandal at the epicenter of American politics that has had many names: “Russiagate”, the “Russia Hoax”, “Spygate”, but it’s only fitting that it should end with its true name.
This was never about the Russians and the spies were cogs in a machine who were following orders.
One man, not some nebulous organization or unaccountable bureaucracy, pushed the lever and decided to use the machinery of law enforcement and intelligence agencies to suppress the political opposition. Read More …
Opinion: January 13, 2018, Washington Post journalist Richard Cohen made the astonishing claim that President Barack Obama was able to “come into and out of office with not a whiff of scandal.”
What we have here is a scandal so huge that it dwarfs Obama’s top 5, none of which were ever prosecuted:
- State Department emails: In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material.
- Operation Fast and Furious: The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
- IRS abuses: Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents.
- Benghazi: Ambassador Chris Stevens and three US Diplomats were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film.
- Hacking: The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and that led them to be used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage.
- Veterans Affairs: At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list.
From the article: The tables are turning. And the question now becomes, will middle rank ex-feds be willing to go to jail to protect their bosses, will those bosses be willing to go to jail to protect cabinet members, and will they all be willing to go to jail to protect Barry? If Biden loses, so does the Obama Alumni Association.
“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light” Luke 8:17.
Now that Obamagate has been revealed, will it be prosecuted? The fate of our nation may hang in the balance. I, for one, am not holding my breath.