“I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the Valley of Yehoshafat. There I will contend with them Over My very own people, Yisrael, Which they scattered among the nations. For they divided My land among themselves” Joel 4:2 (The Israel Bible™)
BIN: The Sanhedrin released a statement on the soon-to-be enacted peace plan proposed by President Trump. Officially titled “Peace to Prosperity: A Vision to Improve the Lives of the Palestinian and Israeli People”, the plan opened the way for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to announce his plans to annex the Biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria. The Palestinian Authority rejected the plan outright.
The Sanhedrin noted Trump’s most significant accomplishments:
– Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
– Transferring the American Embassy to Jerusalem.
– President Trump’s declaration that the Golan is a sovereign part of the State of Israel
– The declaration by the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, which stated that the State Department’s opinion established in 1978 is null and void and that now the official US policy is that Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria are legal under international law.
For generations, there has always been Righteous Among the Nations advocating and working towards the Redemption of Israel such as King Cyrus, the Balfour Declaration, the San Remo Declaration, and the United Nations declaration of a Jewish state. Read More …
Opinion: “For such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).
God provided another King Cyrus:
“Am the same who says of Cyrus, “He is My shepherd; He shall fulfill all My purposes! He shall say of Yerushalayim, ‘She shall be rebuilt,’ And to the Temple: ‘You shall be founded again.’” Isaiah 44:28
In the first year of Cyrus’ reign, the 70-year captivity of the Jewish people was coming to an end, as prophesied in Jeremiah 28:10. Cyrus was prompted by God to decree that the temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that those Jews who wanted to return to their land could do so for that purpose.
If you ever wanted to know why the left hates Donald Trump, look no further than his actions to protect God’s people.
But there are clear warnings for our president as outlined in a guest post by our friend Paul earlier this week,
“We cannot be a part of dividing God’s land. As long as we are, we will be judged and pay a price. For instance (and I’m not saying there is a definite, direct correlation):
1. The same week in late January that the “Deal of the Century” was presented to the world, which includes a Palestinian state inside of Israel, COVID19 came to our shores and eventually became much worse in NYC than anywhere else. NYC is the DotC author’s home town.
2. The same day that the American-Israel plan to carve out a foreign nation’s territory in God’s land was presented to Israelis in map form, isolating at least 25 Israeli settlements, the Minneapolis riots began.”
Blessings and curses for the treatment of God’s people have no expiration date:
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”