Arutz Sheva: Jared Kushner, adviser and son-in-law to US President Donald Trump addressed the peace agreement he helped broker between Israel and the United Arab Emirates Monday.
Addressing Israeli reporters, Kushner said that “Israel has made a very generous proposal for the establishment of a Palestinian state, including an exchange of territories. The understanding that this is the situation has enabled the breakthrough that led to the current agreement.”
“The president laid out his vision for peace in January this year … and this is the first map ever agreed to by one of the parties publicly put out in a peace negotiation. We got Israel to agree to negotiate on the basis of the process of division, they agreed to the map and agreed to move forward on a Palestinian state. This was a major breakthrough that changed the view of a lot of people in the region about Israel’s seriousness to actually make concessions to resolve this longstanding conflict,” Kushner said, adding the countries in the region also questioned why the Palestinian Authority boycotted the economic conference in Bahrain.
“There is a generous offer of a state and an exchange of territories, and we offer the Palestinians a return to the table,” he said. Read More …
Opinion: Excerpt: Guest post from Paul, June 10, 2020:
“We cannot be a part of dividing God’s land. As long as we are, we will be judged and pay a price. For instance.
1. The same week in late January that the “Deal of the Century” was presented to the world, which includes a Palestinian state inside of Israel, COVID19 came to our shores and eventually became much worse in NYC than anywhere else.
2. The same day that the American-Israel plan to carve out a foreign nation’s territory in God’s land was presented to Israelis in map form, isolating at least 25 Israeli settlements, the Minneapolis riots began.”
There are consequences to violating God’s warnings and Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law, who claims to be a religious Jew, should know better:
“I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
On June 13, 2010 the nascent Sanhedrin proclaimed Donald Trump’s blessings on Israel:
– Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
– Transferring the American Embassy to Jerusalem.
– President Trump’s declaration that the Golan is a sovereign part of the State of Israel
– The declaration by the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, which stated that the State Department’s opinion established in 1978 is null and void and that now the official US policy is that Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria are legal under international law.
Can all that be undone over a dividing Israel with a Palestinian state?
“For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.” Joel 3:1-2
Yes, I think it can.