Not The Bee: If you’re one of those self-identified Christians who say you think that the Bible is “ambiguous” on abortion, keep reading and in a couple minutes you’ll no longer be able to say that.
- For you created my inmost being … Psalm 139:13
- From birth I was cast on you … Psalm 22:10
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you … Jeremiah 1:5
- When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb …Luke 1:41
- Did not he who made me in the womb make them? … Job 31:15
- This is what the LORD says — your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb …Isaiah 44:24
- Children are a heritage from the LORD …Psalm 127:3-5
- But when He who had set me apart before I was born …Galatians 1:15
- If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman … Exodus 21:22-25 [Old Testament law]
- And last but not least, in light of all the preceding verses, let’s add this one:
- You shall not murder …Exodus 20:13 Read More
Opinion: Democrats fear Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s pro-life position, as abortion is now a sacrament of the left.
Abortion began as a remedy for rape and incest in 1973 but has evolved to abortion up to the moment of birth. It won’t stop there, as progressivism must keep breaking new ground.
The next steps are already here …
Did you get that, the live infant would be kept comfortable? …
Post-birth abortion, or murder, has one obvious next step, involuntary euthanasia for the elderly.