Palestinian Media Watch.org
Fatah about terror commander: “A beacon guiding… the path to liberation”
Eight Palestinian terrorists from the terror organization Black September, a secret branch of Fatah, broke into the athletes’ village at the Munich Olympics on Sept. 5, 1972. The terrorists took Israeli athletes and coaches hostage in their rooms, murdering two right away, ultimately murdering 11 when the German police tried but failed to rescue the hostages and subdue the terrorists at an airport near Munich.
Still today, Abbas’ Fatah views these murders as an achievement and “a quality operation” as expressed in this video posted by Fatah on the anniversary of the death of the Black September commander Ali Hassan Salameh who was one of the planners of the Munich massacre as well as many other attacks:
The stills at the beginning of the video show German police disguised in sports clothes climbing the roof of the building where the Palestinian terrorists held the Israeli athletes hostage. Read More
Opinion: One of Black September’s founders, Yasser Arafat, was also one of the 20th century’s most bloodthirsty anti-Semites. Considering that Joe Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot lived in that century, that speaks volumes.
- February 21, 1970: Swissair flight 330 is blown out of the sky
inbound to Tel Aviv. All passengers and crew lost.
- May 8, 1970: Nine Israeli school children and three of their
teachers are blown to bits when Arafat orders their school bus
obliterated by bazooka fire.
- September 5, 1972: Arafat’s slaughter of eleven Israeli athletes
at the Munich Olympics; Mahmoud Abbas is reported to have
arranged financing for the operation.
- March 1, 1973: The US ambassador to Sudan is among those
killed when Arafat’s thugs take over the Saudi embassy in Khartoum.
- May 15, 1974: PLO terrorists toss grenades into a group of Israeli school children being held hostage in an elementary school in Ma’alot, Israel. Twenty-one children and two teachers are killed in the school.
- December 6, 1985 After four years of violence, the first first Arafat Intifada concluded after 3,600 Molotov cocktails, one hundred hand grenades, and six hundred assaults, the death toll reached 1,100 Arabs, 1,400 Israeli citizens, and 1,700 Israeli soldiers
- The Second Al-Aqsa Intifada concluded in 2005 after 5 years of violence. The Arab-Palestinian death toll was 4,281 dead, of which 2,038 were civilians
On November 11, 2004, Yasser Arafat died and the baton was passed to Mahmoud Abbas the current terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority, keeping the blood feud in a line of Edom’s descendants.
Not coincidentally, Arafat’s headquarters are in Judea (West Bank), the same area that the Greeks and Romans called Idumea because of the preponderance of Edomites living there at the time of Jesus.
Malachi 1:4 calls it the ‘territory of wickedness’.
Even though Edom has said,
“We have been impoverished,
But we will return and build the desolate places,”
Thus says the Lord of hosts:
“They may build, but I will throw down;
They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness,
And the people against whom the Lord will have indignation forever.
5 Your eyes shall see,
And you shall say,
‘The Lord is magnified beyond the border of Israel.’
The secular left is willfully Biblically blind, and has no idea with Whom they are dealing.
See our video :The First Terrorist: here