Grand Mageri 422: When Alexis Tsipras ran as his party’s (SYRIZA) candidate in Greece to become the P.M., he made it clear to his constituents that he was anti-Israel and very pro-Palestinian. Well it seems that he has done an about face for economic reasons. A politician not keeping his promises? I’m so shocked!
From I24 News:
Opinion: Antichrist/Alexis Tsipras pros and cons:
1) He is a young, charismatic leader suddenly assuming power in Greece and executing actions “in his own name.” He apparently issued his own oath of office to himself.
2) He recently met with Pope Francis at the Vatican to discuss a peace deal for the Middle East.
3) He is an avowed atheist of Jewish descent.
4) He is of Greek nationality, has never married but lives with a woman.
5) He was born on July 28, 1974, which that year fell on the Tisha B’Av or the 9th of Av on the Jewish calendar, the day on which many Jewish calamities occurred including the destruction of first and second temples and the eviction of Jews from England in the year 1290 and from Spain in 1492.
6) He is rabidly anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist, until recently.
Alexis Tsipras is an atheist. By admitting to being an atheist, Tsipras is an Antichrist (1 John 4:3), but not necessarily the Antichrist.
The rapture of the Church followed by the rise of Antichrist and the 7 year peace treaty will leave Islam as the world’s dominant religion.
That an atheist can lead a Muslim-dominated global religion seems impossible.
(Thanks to Matt for sending this in)
BPTnews.org Headline “Pope Francis To Rouhani: Best Way to Solve Conflict is Meditation?”