“I will bless those who bless you And curse him that curses you; And all the families of the earth Shall bless themselves by you.” Genesis 12:3
BIN: As the number of infections top 530,000 worldwide and more than 24,000 have died from the pandemic coronavirus, anti-semites of all sorts are echoing the blood libels from 700 years ago when the Jews were blamed for the Black Death that killed over 100 million people.
Pastor Rick Wiles
A pastor that was recently banned from YouTube for hate speech violations, referred to Judaism as a “false religion” while claiming the source of the pandemic was Jews’ refusal to accept Jesus as the Messiah.
Iranian Student’s News Agency
(ISNA) reported that Gen. Hossein Salami, the commander-in-chief of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), said that the coronavirus may be the product of an “American biological invasion.” He claimed claims that the virus is a “Zionist biological terrorist attack,” in line with previous allegations that the so-called Zionist regime has conducted “12 bioterrorist attacks against the people of Iran.”
JEW HATERS USING THE VIRUS TO ATTACK JEWS
From pushing the idea that Jews created the coronavirus virus to sell vaccines, to encouraging infected followers to try to spread the illness, to the Jewish community and law enforcement, as the coronavirus has spread.
A report in the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) noted that on March 6, Fatih Erbakan, head of Refah Party and the son of former prime minister Necmettin Erbakan, was reported to have said in a speech: “Though we do not have certain evidence, this virus serves Zionism’s goals of decreasing the number of people and preventing it from increasing, and important research expresses this.” Read More …
Opinion: Anti-Semitism has been the world’s default hatred for 2000 years.
Anti-Semitism In The Church Age – The Mystery of iniquity
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way” 2 Thessalonians 2:7.
- Replacement Theology: 2nd – 5th century AD, God changed His mind and transferred the blessings of Abraham to the church
- Blood Libel: 12th-14th Century, Jews accused of using blood of Arab children to make matzoh
- Spanish Inquisition: 15th century, convert to Catholicism or die
- Reformation: 16th-17th century, Protestant/Catholic churches continue Replacement Theology
- Covenant Theology: 18th century, Protestant shift ‘the church is Israel’
- Pogroms: 18-19th century, Russian government sanctioned murder of Jews
- Nazism: 20th century, “Final Solution” – 6 million Jews are murdered
- EU Boycott Divest Sanction (BDS): 21st century, against products made in Israeli settlements
- US Democrat Party: 21st century, House of Representatives condones anti-Semitic tropes against Israel
Out of the ashes of the Holocaust the Jewish people made their way back to the land of promise, as foretold in Ezekiel 37:1-3:
“The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”
And anti-Semitism among the nations will bring more home, Ezekiel 39:28:
“then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.”