Israel 365: On Sept. 30, 2021, senior officials from Hamas and other Palestinian factions attended a Hamas-funded conference discussing the administration of “Palestine” after its “liberation” from Israel.
The conference, titled “Promise of the Hereafter — Post-Liberation Palestine,” was funded by Hamas and sponsored by Hamas leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar.
Concluding statement of the “Promise Of The Hereafter” conference:
Today, on Safar 30, 1443 AH, Sept. 30, 2021, under the generous sponsorship of the leader Yahya al-Sinwar Abu Ibrahim, head of the Hamas movement in the Gaza Strip, the Promise of the Hereafter Institute held the first strategic vision conference of its kind: the Promise of the Hereafter Conference, which formulated ideas and methods of operation [to be implemented] during the liberation of Palestine in various areas that were discussed at the conference. This complements the strategies that have been formulated by the Promise of the Hereafter Institute since its establishment in 2014, with the aim of providing a clearer vision for those in charge of liberating Palestine. The following are some of the recommendations [formulated at] the conference:
1. The sovereign body that is to lead the liberation is the Council for the Liberation of Palestine, which is to include all the Palestinian and Arab forces who endorse the idea of liberating Palestine, with the backing of friendly countries.
2. The liberation of Palestine is the collective duty of the entire [Islamic] nation, first and foremost of the Palestinian people. It is [therefore] crucial to formulate a plan for utilizing the nation’s resources and dividing the labor among its different components, each according to its abilities. That is the responsibility of the Council for the Liberation of Palestine.
3. The Council for the Liberation of Palestine will be headed by a general secretariat, led by a steering council, which, upon the liberation of Palestine, will become an executive council headed by an interim presidential council until the holding of presidential and parliamentary elections and the formation of a new government. Read More …
“When you take the field against your enemies, and see horses and chariots—forces larger than yours—have no fear of them, for Hashem your God, who brought you from the land of Egypt, is with you.” Deuteronomy 20:1 (The Israel BibleTM)
Opinion: The ‘Promise Of The Hereafter’ for Hamas and its surrounding terror nations is destruction.
From the article:
Hamas political bureau member Mahmoud al-Zahhar referred to the battle of the End of Days, saying… that the Palestinian people and the entire Islamic nation stood at the beginning of a final battle, in which Lebanon, Syria and Jordan must participate. He added that “their participation will finish off the occupation entity in a single day.”
This battle that engages Hamas, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan actually accounts for 7 out of 10 members of the Psalm 83 confederacy, and will be Hamas’ and the rest of the Arab nations final battle, not Israel.
(note: Jordan is named 3 times. Lebanon is named twice)
- The tents of Edom – (Edom is Esau Gen 36:1) originally Mt. Seir (southern Jordan) until the 6th century BC when Esau’s descendants were forced to change locations by a Nabatean tribe. Edom today is represented by the Palestinians of the West Bank.
- Moab and Ammon – Palestinians of central and northern Jordan also called the children of Lot (Gen. 19:30-38)
The Ishmaelites – Ishmael settled in the Arabian Peninsula or modern-day Saudi Arabia
The Hagrites – Hagar, mother of Ishmael, was from Egypt
Amalek – Eternal enemy of the Israelites (Ex. 17:16) Arabs of the Sinai
- Gebal – Northern Lebanon
- The inhabitants of Tyre – Southern Lebanon (Hezbollah)
Philistia – Palestinians of Gaza (Hamas)
Assyria – Eastern Syria and northern Iraq
Asaph then implores God to deal with Israel’s enemies in the same way as He did before:
“Deal with them as with Midian, As with Sisera, As with Jabin at the Brook Kishon, Who perished at En Dor, Who became as refuse on the earth” Psalm 83:9-10.
- Midian – Gideon’s outnumbered army defeated the Midianites as God turned the enemy against itself, Judges 7:22.
- Jabin, king of the Canaanites, and Sisera, his general were defeated as the Lord lured the Canaanite army into a trap and the Israelites destroyed them, Judges 4:23-24.
For more on the Psalm 83 alliance see Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 6 here.