EU foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell
Arutz Sheva: The European Union on Thursday castigated Israel’s decision to classify six Palestinian Arab organizations affiliated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine as terrorist organizations.
In a statement released Thursday evening, the EU protested Israel’s decision to label the six groups in question as terrorist organizations, noting its own financial ties to the groups.
“The European Union is proud of its continued support to civil society that contributes to peace efforts and confidence building between Israelis and Palestinians.” Read More …
Opinion: Let’s take a look under the hood at the 6 organizations that the EU says are unfairly connected to The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The stated goal of the PFLP is the “liberation of Palestine” through armed struggle, with much of its violence aimed at Israeli civilians. The PFLP is a terrorist organization designated by the US, EU, Canada, and Israel.
So who are the 6 groups unfairly labeled as terror groups?
1. The Union of Palestinian Women’s Committees (UPWC) was formed in 1980 as an initiative to empower Palestinian women at all levels to contribute to the Palestinian national struggle against Israel. The UPWC is also active in supporting BDS campaigns and utilizing inflammatory rhetoric.
2. ADDAMEER – Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association is a leader of campaigns in support of Palestinian prisoners convicted of security offenses, referring to them as “political prisoners” and altogether omitting the context of violence and terror. Addameer is an “affiliate” of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).
3. Bisan Center for Research and Development urges international scholars and institutions not to lend support to workshop organized with Israeli facial recognition technology firm directly involved in Israel’s crimes against Palestinians.
4. Al-Haq Organization is a leader in anti-Israel “lawfare” and BDS campaigns. Al-Haq’s General Director Shawan Jabarin has been linked to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a designated terrorist organization by the US, EU, Canada, and Israel.
5. Defense for Children International–Palestine indoctrinates Palestinian children to hate Jews and Israel and to seek Israel’s destruction; brainwashes Palestinian children to admire murderers; and weaponizes Palestinian children while promoting their participation in violence, and the brainwashing and indoctrination has proved successful. Thousands of Palestinian children and teens have adopted these views taking an active part in terror, including scores who have attacked Israeli citizens. Some of the brainwashed teens have murdered Israeli civilians.
6. Union Of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is a Palestinian NGO funded by several international governments and organizations, including UNRWA, UNDP, the Japanese, Australian, Spanish, and Dutch governments, as well as numerous international NGOs. The group is highly active in promoting BDS campaigns and utilizing inflammatory rhetoric.
“For the day of the Lord upon all the nations is near; As you have done (to Israel), it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head.” Obadiah 1:15