WND: At a Muslim mosque, one expects Islamic teachings. At a Buddhist temple, Buddha’s philosophies.
But in the Church of England, some leaders regard certain biblical teachings as “offensive.”
According to the London Telegraph, senior religious figures in the Church of England have told their bishops that the church is a “laughing stock” for affirming that sexual relations are only for marriage between a man and a woman.
The U.K. Supreme Court ruled recently that civil partnerships – previously created for same-sex couples – now are available to heterosexual couples.
Church seen as ‘laughing stock’ for teaching sex belongs to marriage. Read More …
- Revelation 1 Represents things which are – Jesus in Heaven seated on His throne
- Revelation 2-3 Represents 2000 years of church history in chronological order
- Revelation 4:1-22:21 – Represents things that have not yet taken place
We are near the end of the church age in Revelation 3. The things which are to come cannot happen until the church is removed modeled in Revelation 4:1.
We are leaving the Philadelphia church period that Jesus commended and promised to keep ‘out of’ the trial, and witnessing the formation of Laodicean period complete with allegorical and watered down reading of the Scriptures, acceptance of abortion, same sex marriage, and women pastors.
There are 4 of the 7 churches in Revelation 2-3 that are still in existence today and therefore it follows that there will be members from all 4 represented in the rapture.
- Thyatira (means continual sacrifice) is the Catholic Church – 4th century AD
- Sardis (means remnant) represents denominational protestants – 16th century
- Philadelphia (means brotherly love) is the Evangelical Church – Mid-19th century
- Laodicea (means people rule) is the apostate church – Present/future
That the Church of England holds fast to Biblical marriage but allows for women priests, is Amillennial, and opposes statutory limits on abortion (teaches that “it should be used only in extreme situations), shows the formation of the Laodicean church step by step.
After the rapture, the left behind of all four churches will embrace Antichrist:
“All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” Revelation 13:8