This happened after another man who had already undergone the procedure, showed off how he could make a payment with the implanted chip, from his bank just by using his smartphone.
The man named Edgar Pons said that he underwent such a process just so he could open the door to his house, as the radio frequency identification (RFID) chip he had implanted contains credentials to opening the door.
“It ‘s super, for me, very useful, because I have an automatic house,” he said. more …
Opinion: It will be “super useful” to a future member of the clergy as well. Astounding as it sounds, Edgar Pons modeled prophecy.
Revelation 13:11 “Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.”
- Verse 12: And he exercises all the authority of the first beast
- Verse 13: He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven
- Verse 14: And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs
- Verse 15: He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast
Verse 16: “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads”.
While the Bible does not tell us what the future mark will look like, there are three marks noted (one in Genesis and two in Revelation) with which Bible scholars have struggled and God has chosen not to reveal.
- The mark that protected Cain from being killed: “And the
Lord set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill
him” (Gen. 4:15).
- The future mark that will protect the 144,000 Jewish male
virgins: “And I heard the number of those who were sealed.
One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the
children of Israel were sealed [on their foreheads]” (Rev. 7:4).
- The future mark of the Beast: “He causes all, both small and
great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on
their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may
buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the
beast, or the number of his name” (Rev. 13:16–17).
We do know, however, that once a person takes Satan’s mark, they will have the ability to buy and sell, BUT there is no salvation (Rev.14:9-11) from that moment on.