JNS: German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been a disaster as leader for her nation and a thorn in the side of President Donald Trump.
But what she said this week should send a chill into the bones of any patriot in any nation from the U.S to the U.K.
As Chancellor Merkel is on her way out as the head of Germany she has no need any longer to hide her true intentions and those intentions include a one world government.
In a blatant swipe at President Trump and to the English who support Brexit, Chancellor Merkel called for nations to surrender their sovereignty in the most in your face call for globalism ever, Express reported. more …
Opinion: Daniel 2:40-42
“And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile”.
The Roman Empire didn’t have a cataclysmic end as did Babylon, Medo Persia and Greece, it just faded away. Daniel calls for the empire to be revived in the last days complete with an emperor, a pontifex maximus, and a satanic source of power.
- Babylon fell to the Medo Persian empire as detailed in Daniel 5
- Medo Persia fell to Greece after King Darius lost three battles with Alexander in 331 BC
- Greece was divided into 4 empires after the death of Alexander at age 32 in 323 BC
- Rome began to fade away after the death of Constantine the Great in 331 AD. Between AD 406 and 419 the Romans lost a great deal of their empire to different German tribes
The current EU fits Daniel’s prophecy with economically strong northern nations and economically weak southern nations.
Angela Merkel is echoing EU Commission President Jean Claude Junker’s call for ‘one captain to steer the ship’ made in his September 13, 2017 speech.
We compiled a possible order of prophetic events leading up to revived Rome:
- Damascus is destroyed in one night (Isa. 17:1, 14)
- A coalition of 7 Arab nations marches on Israel (Ps. 83:1-8)
- Israel is victorious (Psalm 83:9-12), the war ends, and Israel becomes an exceedingly great army (Ezek. 37:10)
- Israel dwells securely (false peace); the wall of separation comes down (Ezek. 38:11)
- Gog Magog alliance: Russia (Iran/Turkey/North Africa) launch a surprise attack to take plunder (Ezek. 38:1-6, 12)
- God intervenes (Ezek. 38:18-23) no nation comes to Israel’s defense – God turns the nations against each other in confusion
- Jews recognize God’s hand in victory “from that day forward”, return to covenant relationship and demand a temple (Ezek. 39:22)
- Rapture of the Church and Bema Seat Judgment (1 Thess. 4:15-18; 2 Cor. 5:10)
- Israel’s blindness is removed (Rom. 11:25)
- The diaspora is complete and the House of David returns to the land “not leaving any behind” (Ezek. 39:28)
- The Tribulation/Day of the Lord Begins: (Jeremiah 30:7; Rev. 6:1-3)
- Peace treaty is signed between Israel and many (Daniel 9:27)
- Revival of the Roman Empire, 10 nation confederacy formed. (Dan. 7:24; Rev. 13:1, 17:3)
- Rise of Antichrist, (11th king/Little Horn): Dan. 7:8, 24; Rev. 13:1-8)
(see Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 10 “Unfulfilled Prophecy” for more here)