It says in Luke 21 that there is coming a time when nations will have “distress with perplexity.” That ultimately manifests in the Tribulation, or Daniel’s 70th Week, but the stage is being set now:
- Thanks to the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage, Europe has no energy source, particularly for the forthcoming winter! Who did this and why?
- A new digitized money system has been promised for late 2022 or early in 2023. Everyone’s life is about to change!
- Some now think they will live forever thanks to technology, transhumanism, and artificial intelligence. They do not need God. Mankind will become as gods!
- There is talk of a nuclear strike by Putin in Ukraine. These are the predicted perilous times. (II Timothy 3)
- The world lacks a leader, but global conflicts and problems have the world longing for such a Mr. Fix-It.
These issues, and so much more, have caused many to now wonder if the bride, the church, is about to be called home by the Bridegroom. Are the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse just over a ridge?