The grant was approved ten years after the US Treasury designated the Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA) as an organization which funds terrorists.
Government officials also authorized the release of at least $115,000 of the grant after they realized that the Khartoum-based ISRA was on the Treasury’s list of terror organizations.
ISRA, also known as the Islamic African Relief Agency (IARA), was designated as a terror-supporting organization in October 2004, due to its connection with Osama bin Laden and his terror organizations Maktab al-Khidamat (MK) and Al-Qaeda, MEF reported.
Opinion: Oh, what a tangled web we weave …
There are three organizations involved in terror funding in this video:
- Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA) who we just exposed in our post on Monday, July 25 after the Toronto terror attack that left a 10-year-old girl, and an 18-year-old woman dead, and 13 others injured.
Canadian Muslims are being urged to support the victims’ families through Islamic front groups (here). The first one listed is Islamic Relief (ISRA)who enjoyed a close relationship with the Obama administration and whose branches funded Mohamad Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood government bringing chaos to Egypt (source).
Ten years ago, ISRA was designated as a terror organization by the Bush administration for giving support to al Qaeda and Hamas. Both terror groups are tied to the Muslim Brotherhood to whom Barack Obama gave legitimacy in his 2009 Cairo speech.
2. United States Agency for International Development (USAID): primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
3. World Vision classifies itself as an Evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to meet the emergency needs of missionaries.
On August 16, 2016 a scandal broke about World Vision (here):
The manager of the Gaza branch of World Vision has been arrested by Israeli law enforcement and charged with funneling about $43 million to the Islamist militant group Hamas. The manager, Mohammad El Halabi, is also accused of having specifically infiltrated World Vision for the purpose of reaching an influential position from which he could provide funds and resources for Hamas militants. (source)
- World Vision along with USAID were funding ISRA in 2014-15
- USAID did not identify ISRA as an organization that was subject to US sanctions
- Obama administration decided in May 2015 to fund ISRA anyway
- World Vision makes a $125,000 donation to ISRA in Khartoum for humanitarian work
… when first we practice to deceive.
“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light” Luke 8:17.