Daily Mail UK: “Tensions mount over the prospect of a global war ”
- Russian officials have been ‘told to bring relatives home to the Motherland’
- Failure to act will put promotion chances at risk, according to local reports
- Comes amid worsening relations between Russia and US over Syria crisis
- US has pulled plug on Syria talks and accused Russia of hacking attacks
- Russia has moved nuclear-capable missiles nearer to the Polish border
Opinion: Czar Putin knows that President Obama is contemplating another fundamental change to U.S. national security policy: a declaration of “no first use” regarding nuclear weapons.
The Washington Times: “No U.S. president would ever make the decision lightly to use nuclear weapons in conflict. But to think that a situation requiring first strike could never arise is arrogant and imprudent.
To make matters worse, a “no first use” policy would undermine U.S. nonproliferation goals. Over 30 allies rely on the U.S. nuclear deterrent, but most are technologically capable of developing their own nuclear weapons. Some, like Japan, could do so within weeks. Yet they have forgone developing nuclear weapons as a result of U.S. assurances. This is a good thing, because the fewer nuclear players there are, the smaller the potential.”
If enacted in the closing days of the administration, the policy would bind the next president until it could be voted down by Congress.
Czar Putin is flexing his muscles similar to the days before taking over the Crimea, because he has no fear of the United States.
Prophetically, the fear of World War III is early. According to Bible prophecy two smaller wars (Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39) and the emergence of a western global dictator (Revelation 6:1-2) will come first.
(Thanks to Matt for sending this in)