Debkafile: In an announcement by Ilyas Umakhanov, deputy chairman of the Russian Federation Council, who said, “Russia will continue an asymmetrical response (to terrorism) in Syria, which may include the regrouping of forces and means…and of course the supply of high-precision weapons to the Syrian government.
He added that “It is impossible to defeat terrorism only by efforts of one country. Terrorism has assumed a global character and, having achieved obvious victory in one place, there is no reason to create additional vacuums where terrorists can resume military operations. more …
Opinion: The list of weapons that the Russians are sending to the Syrian army include:
- Small drones armed with precision bombs
- Shoulder-fired laser-guided antitank and antiaircraft missiles
- ‘Loitering’ munitions which follow their targets after being dropped from planes
- Small unmanned vehicles for clearing tunnels
- Advanced night vision equipment
- Laser and infrared sights; intelligence systems for locating targets
- Long-range sniper rifles
In the same way that US foreign aid (tax payer dollars) to the PA wound up in the hands of Hamas under the Obama administration, Russian weapons will show up in Hezbollah. … on purpose.
Bashar Assad has many enemies that would like to see him dead, but only one enemy that he truly loathes, Israel.
In the final wars of this age, Russia will be against the Jewish state.
Yesterday, on our Headline news tab, we posted the UK website the Sun Headline: Highly Trained Hamas Commandos Head To Egypt to Team up With ISIS (here), which is a disturbing trend of once disparate terror groups willing to forget their differences to fight against the US and Russia in Syria.
Psalm 83 calls for Sunni Muslims …
- Edom and Amalek – (Palestinians of southern Israel) – Edomites
- Philistia – (Palestinians of Gaza) – Edomites
- Ammon, Moab – (Arabs of central and northern Jordan) – Edomites
- Ishmaelites – (Arabs of Saudi Arabia) – Ishmaelites
- Hagrites – Egyptians – descendants of the Pharaohs
And Shia Muslims …
- Gebal and Tyre – (Arabs of northern and southern Lebanon) – Edomites
- Assyria – (Arabs of Syria and northern Iraq) – Edomites/Kurds (Medes)
… to form a deadly alliance against Israel in a still unfulfilled prophecy:
” They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.” Psalm 83:4
(Excerpts from chapter 7 Blood Feud)