Infowars: Attorney General Jeff Sessions removed himself from investigations into Russian interference in American politics and contacts with associates of President Donald Trump, after the Justice Department acknowledged he had contacts with the Russian ambassador during the 2016 campaign.
“I have decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States,” Sessions said Thursday in a written statement as he opened a press conference in Washington.
Sessions said his decision came after several weeks of consultation with senior career officials in the Justice Department. more …
- Solyndra green jobs scandal involved $500 million that disappeared after the company went bankrupt
- The Black Panther voting intimidation scandal
- Fast and Furious gun running scandal involving the Attorney General that resulted in the death of border agent Brian Terry
- The IRS scandal – singled out for scrutiny conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status
- VA scandal involving secret lists designed to keep veterans from receiving proper medical treatment.
- James Rosen scandal AG Holder illegally investigated activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime
- Obamacare scandal promised keeping existing doctors and healthcare plans
- Benghazi scandal resulting in the deaths of 4 American diplomats
- Ben Rhodes scandal provided information on Iran as a moderate nation to pass the nuclear deal
- Loretta Lynch scandal involving private meeting with the spouse of a presidential candidate just before the 2016 election
No member of the Obama administration stepped down, recused themselves or lost a day’s pay for any of the above scandals.