Investors Business Daily Op-Ed: “The Obama administration has outsourced to the United Nations the selection of Central Americans who will be reclassified as refugees to this country. How many more ways can we lose control of our border?
As surreal as it sounds, the Obama administration really has employed the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to select and ship thousands of newly minted Central American “refugees” from its newly set up processing centers. These are the same people who, up until now, have been known as economic migrants.”
Opinion: Once again, our president is pushing authority over the United States to the UN.
Since 2011, Team Obama has pushed:
- Law of the Sea treaty (sovereignty of the seas – unsigned)
- The UN Arms Treaty (signed by Secretary of State John Kerry on September 25, 2013)
- ICANN (internet ip address control – postponed)
- United Nations plan to tax Americans – (proceeds to go directly to the Third World – on hold)
- Paris Cop 21, framework for climate accord – (in progress)
- Selection of Central Americans for citizenship – (in progress)
If the president is not careful, he may give the impression that he is interested in the UN job, which is exactly what the Washington Times, Jerusalem Post, Breitbart, and a book by an unknown author (Antichrist: The Search For Amalek) have in print.
New Headline: “Obama Brags About Killing Bin Laden As He Frees Bin Laden’s Bodyguards”