The Washington Times: “Syrians and Palestinians managed to buy illegal citizenship documents from Honduras then tried to use them to enter the U.S., a Honduran newspaper reported over the weekend, exposing a scheme that analysts say could post a danger to the U.S. visa system.
La Prensa uncovered a criminal network that paid Honduran officials to illegally register foreigners as legal residents, which gave them access to documents that could then be used to gain broader access to the western hemisphere.
The La Prensa report was highlighted Friday by the Center for Immigration Studies, which said the network appeared to be a favorite for those of Arab origin — particularly Syrians and Palestinians — who were looking for a way to enter the U.S.”
Opinion: On May 9, speaking at Northeastern University’s commencement ceremonies, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry advised graduates that the world is on its way to becoming “borderless”, and that the critical issues of our time are terrorism, poverty and, of course, climate change.
The Secretary is echoing his boss and not only is the Obama administration not afraid of backlash, it is openly flaunting the end of the United States as a sovereign nation.
And our chief ally, Europe, is leading the way.
I am continually dumfounded by the lack of interest in the end-time prophecies. Speaking with a friend, I was asked if I saw enough prophecies being fulfilled every day to fill 3-4 posts.
My answer was this: When you have studied Bible prophecy for any length of time, you will either discard it as too scary or you will absolutely believe that the following events must take place:
- The end of the age – Mt 24:3; 28:20; Heb 9:26; 1 Pet 1:20; 2 Tim 3:1
- (Pre-trib) Rapture of the Church – Lu 21:36; 1 Cor 15:51-52; 1 Th 1:10, 4:16-18, 5:9; Rev 3:10. 4:1
- Final Wars – Ps 83:1-8; Ezk 38:1-6; Dan 11:40; Rev 16:12
- Revived Roman Empire – Dan 2:33, 41-43, 7:7-8, 7:23-24; Rev 13:1
- The Rise of Antichrist – 1 Jn 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, 2 Th 2:3-4, Rev 6:2, 13:1, 19:20
- Third Jewish Temple – Ezk 37:26, 28; Dan 9:27, Mic 4:1; Zech 6:12, Mat 24:15, 2 Th 2:3-4, Rev 11:1-2
- Second Coming of Jesus Christ – Is 63:1-3; Dan 9:24-27; Mat 24:31; Titus 2:13; Eph 5:27; Heb 9:28 Rev 19:11-16
From there, it is a matter of working backwards from what we know.
Joel Rosenberg (Epicenter) said this: “While it is fashionable in our times to analyze world events merely by looking through the lenses of politics and economics, it is also a serious mistake, for it prevents one from being able to see in three dimensions. To truly understand the significance of global events and trends, one must analyze them through a third lens as well: the lens of Scripture. Only then can the full picture become clearer.”