The scene is an ancient crucifixion of an innocent Man.
“For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me,
They pierced My hands and My feet”
• Dogs in the ancient world were scavengers.
• Like angry dogs, evil foes surrounded Jesus.
• The psalm is a prophecy written by King David of Israel.
• The psalm was written 1000 years before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
• The psalm was written 500 years before crucifixion was invented.
“But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.”
Where will you spend eternity?
For free copies of this tract or any of the others email us your name and mailing address at prophecytracker.com