Breitbart: “Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.
The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.
Opinion: Before anyone calls me a racist, our long-time readers know that the Editor’s side of our family is Hispanic. My sons are half Hispanic.
- The Judge’s firm supports many Hispanic causes pro-bono
- The Judge’s firm financially supports the Democrat party
- The Judge’s firm paid $675,000 for Clinton speeches
- The Judge’s firm took the Trump U. case on a contingency
- The Judge is connected to La Raza who influenced Obama’s immigration executive orders
- The Judge is connected to a group that called for a boycott on Mr. Trump’s businesses
- The founder of the Judge’s firm served a two-year sentence in federal prison for his role in a kickback scheme to mobilize plaintiffs for class-action lawsuits.
Racism is a dangerous weapon. The judge should have recused himself.
That said, Mr. Trump’s lack of discipline is showing. On Friday the Bureau of Labor Statics released a horrific jobs report and revised the previous two months downward.
That, we didn’t hear much about.