Intellihub: “Ukraine’s first president, Leonid Kravchuk, believes that Russia could usher in the end of the world as we know it, if Vladimir Putin doesn’t back down.
Kravchuk stated that Putin does not back down, ever! For several different reasons, it is becoming increasingly likely that war could break out in Ukraine as early as this May.”
Opinion: Leonid Kravchuk is not reading the same book we are. While WWIII and the Bible are compatible, we have time to prepare and warn those we care about.
Summary timeline - what to watch for:
1. Before a peace treaty with Israel and many (Daniel 9:27) happens, an all-out Arab assault on Israel is likely. In Psalm 83:1-8 the prophet details a 7 nation Arab alliance that has never before attacked Israel.
2. Either preceding, or during, that war Damascus is destroyed in one night (Isaiah 17:1;14).
3. Israel wins the war big-time (Obadiah 1:18).
4. The rapture of the Church, removal of the Holy Spirit, from the earth (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
5. Peace treaty/Rise of Antichrist (Daniel 7:8, Revelation 13:1-8).
6. Russia will have reunited the old Soviet Union nations, have a strong alliance with Turkey and membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). Putin’s alliance with Iran will lead to the great war of Ezekiel 38-39.
7. Antichrist sets up world government/economic system/religion.
(For details, see Bible prophecy 101 chapter 7, Major Events of Unfulfilled Prophecy from Dr. John Walvoord, front page of this website)