Front Page Mag: “The objective here is to get the fastest possible ceasefire. That doesn’t mean that it’s going to be fast, and it certainly doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy, but that’s the goal,” a senior US official travelling with Kerry was quoted by AFP as saying on condition of anonymity.
Kerry is even throwing in additional money for Gaza to help seal the deal. On top of the half a billion dollars that the Obama administration is continuing to send to the Palestinian “unity” government in which Hamas is a partner, Kerry has just offered a $47 million bribe in the form of so-called “humanitarian” aid for Gaza.”
Opinion: Israel is being pulled back. You’d think that the US would at least support neutralizing the vast tunnel network in which Hamas’ political and military commanders are said to be hiding. But no, the US objective is to end the war under a phony humanitarian banner.
Here is what Israel is up against:
- Iran: The largest financier and supplier of rockets to Hamas
- Muslim Brotherhood: Hamas, al Qaeda and Islamic Jihad make up the Brotherhood military wing
- Turkey: Financier of Hamas, sponsored the Mavi Marmara incident
- Qatar: Financial supporter of Hamas, Al Nusra and ISIS
- USA: Financier of Unity government of which Hamas is a part
While that sounds like impossible odds, the Creator of the universe always provides protection for such a time as this.
“Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep” Psalm 121:4.