Business Insider: “Britons voted on whether the UK should “Remain” or “Leave” the 28-nation bloc between 7 a.m. BST and 10 p.m. BST on Thursday June 23, and results were counted overnight.
As of 7 a.m. BST, the final results show 51.9% voted to leave the EU versus 48.1% that voted for Britain to stay within the EU. That’s 17,410,742 votes for Leave and 16,141,241 votes for Remain.
The total turnout was 72.2% out of 46,499,537 people that were entitled to take part in the vote. This is a record number for a UK poll.”
Opinion: Here is what we know so far:
Yesterday, June 23, 2016 will be remembered as the day that the world struck down globalist progressive bureaucrats and said NO to open immigration.
Yesterday morning, a tie vote in the Supreme Court blocked Barack Obama’s amnesty plan.
Last night, Britain voted for freedom from the oppressive beast called the European Union.
Today, early stock market futures are in turmoil, gold is rising, the 10 year treasury is now below 1.5%, the 10 year Japanese bond yield is minus o.215% and the British pound plummeted to a 31 year low.
Today U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron, who campaigned for the remain vote, announced his intention to resign by October.
Here is what we don’t know:
- How the wounded beast of globalism will fight back
- How many other countries in the EU will follow Britain
- Will Brussels find a new super president to stabilize the chaos
- When global markets will calm down
Here is what we know for sure:
- In a highly charged and emotional time it is best to avoid quick financial decisions
- Over the next days/weeks the political and financial landscapes are likely to settle down
- God is still in control Daniel 2:21, Romans 13:1