Zero Hedge: People are storming into power and prominence with a belief system that bigger government, punitive taxes and nationalization of private industry will fix everything.
They find personal wealth utterly revolting, and they’ll stop at nothing to redistribute it.
There have been several watershed moments recently that future historians might view as the start of this modern Socialist Revolution… including possibly today with Bernie Sanders announcing his 2020 presidential bid. more …
Opinion: So far Bernie Sanders is by far the most dangerous 2020 candidate to our freedom:
- In the early ’70s, Sanders helped found the Liberty Union Party, which called for the nationalization of all US banks and the public takeover of all private utility companies.
- In 1981 he managed to get elected mayor of Burlington, Vt., where he restricted property rights for landlords, set price controls and raised property taxes to pay for communal land trusts.
- In 1985, he traveled to [Nicaragua] to celebrate the rise to power of the Marxist-Leninist Sandinista government. He called it a “heroic revolution”.
- Sanders also adopted a Soviet sister city outside Moscow and honeymooned with his second wife in the USSR
- He put up a Soviet flag in his office, shocking even the Birkenstock-wearing local liberals source
There is so far only one man standing in the way of Bernie, Cory, Kamala, Amy, Julian, Kristen, Elizabeth and maybe Michelle. Without Donald J. Trump, any one of those names will take the US into some form of Socialism that our last president laid the groundwork for.
Biblical prophecy points towards a totalitarian form of government in the last days. Depending on where we are on God’s timeline will determine when the world’s lone superpower will weaken.
Socialism is nothing more than a stepping stone to Communism as witnessed in Cuba and Venezuela. Communism is nothing more than all out authoritarian rule like China, Russia, and virtually every nation in the Middle East, except Israel.
Keep in mind the tribulation will begin after the disappearance of the church followed by the confirmation of a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and her neighbors (Daniel 9:27) before a total world government emerges.
And if we have the interpretation of Song of Songs 2:10-13 correct, believers in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ will be taken (1 Thess. 4:16-17) up in springtime.
My beloved spoke, and said to me:
“Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away …”
Jesus’ beloved is His church, called the bride of Christ, who will be taken up (1 Thess 4:16-18) to the marriage supper of the Lamb (Rev 19:6-9).
11 For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
The long cold season of waiting for His coming for His church is over.
12 The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtledove
Is heard in our land.
The bride hears the voice of her beloved. The time of departure: singing at the voice of the bridegroom, “come up hither” Revelation 4:1
13 The fig tree puts forth her green figs,
And the vines with the tender grapes
Give a good smell.
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away!
And it was in the spring of 1948 that Israel, the fig tree, bloomed and on May 14 the nation was brought forth in one moment (Isaiah 66:7-8). All those who are in Christ will rise up and go to Him.
A beautiful foreshadow of our marriage and honeymoon in heaven for eternity.