- Bella Hadid and Nicole Kidman both starred in Balenciaga’s Spring ’23 campaign but remain silent
- French actress Isabelle Huppert was another star – but she is yet to release a statement on the scandals
- Indeed only Kim Kardashian – who has a lucrative partnership with the brand – has commented, and even she has refused to completely distance herself
- Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Alexa Demie, Doja Cat and Salma Hayak – whose husband owns Balenciaga’s parent company Kering – have said nothing
- Their silence prompts accusations of hypocrisy among a Hollywood elite that refuses to denounce its own
- Some ask why Balenciaga’s ‘in black’ app remains on Apple’s App Store when Twitter is being threatened
“For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” 1 Timothy 6:10
There is mounting fury over the silence of Hollywood’s liberal elite over the multiple child imagery scandals enveloping Balenciaga.
Among those who are yet to condemn the fashion house are models and brand ambassadors Bella Hadid and Nicole Kidman, who both starred in the controversial Spring ’23 campaign that has now been pulled from the company’s website and is the source of hot debate in the fashion world.
Neither starlet has commented publicly on the fact that Balenciaga used toddler models in a holiday campaign shoot to advertise handbags styled like teddy bears dressed in bondage gear, nor have they remarked on the inclusion of a SCOTUS child porn ruling in the background of a shot from their shoot.
They are also yet to address a prominently placed book in another image, which celebrates the work of Michael Borremans – an artist whose work includes sadistic depictions of naked, castrated toddlers.
Kim Kardashian, the brand’s biggest ambassador and not coincidentally one of the most famous women in the world, said she is ‘re-evaluating’ her relationship with the fashion house in light of the scandal, but she stopped short of distancing herself from the brand for good.
Read More @ Daily Mail HERE