LifeSite News: By invoking the Emergencies Act to allow the blanket revocation of protesters’ driver’s licenses and seizure of their bank accounts — and anyone who made even a nominal donation to them — Trudeau showed the world what Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset is really all about for the average person.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The first and last videos in this report contain crucial information that many readers may not yet be aware of. It is strongly encouraged that they be viewed and that this article be forwarded to others. This article was originally published Feb. 24.
STORY AT A GLANCE
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has invoked the Emergencies Act in response to the trucker Freedom Convoy
- Under this act, financial institutions can seize bank accounts of protesters and anyone who has donated $25 or more to the protest. Government can also revoke the drivers’ licenses of protesters
- Trudeau is showing the world what Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset is really all about for the average person. If we go along with their financial reset to a centralized global digital currency, the central bankers can and will financially cripple anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason
- The Emergencies Act also gives Trudeau the power to prohibit public assemblies (including blockades), compel individuals and companies to provide “essential services,” and impose fines of up to $5,000 or imprisonment for up to five years for breaching any of the declared emergency measures
- Opposing the prime minister’s unprecedented power grab are the premiers of Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Quebec. Alberta Premier Jason Kenney pointed out that the nation already has “all the legal tools and operational resources required to maintain order,” and that “no relevant additional powers of resources” can be granted by the Act.
The World Economic Forum didn’t declare that by 2030 “you will own nothing and have no privacy” for nothing. They mean it. You won’t even own your own body, if they get their way. Their aim is complete control over every minutia of your life. Only they will be free to live and rule as they please. Read More HERE
Opinion: And how interesting is it that Chrystia Freeland, Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister of Finance (pictured above), is also on the Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum.
The descent into tyranny is picking up speed. Take a trip with me way back to February 2022 that now seems like a long time ago.
The Emergencies Act enacted (then rescinded) against a peaceful demonstration of Canada’s truckers has totalitarianism written all over it, as dies the World Economic Forum’s agenda.
From Mercola letter: “The Plandemic Enters Final Stage, Real Purpose Exposed”