Israel 365: The Israeli government approved the 2021 state budget on Thursday, which includes more than $9.6 billion for the Arab sector—a prize for Mansour Abbas’s Ra’am Party, part of the governing coalition.
Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said the budget’s passing was a “day of celebration for the State of Israel” after a “years of chaos” he blamed on his predecessor, Benjamin Netanyahu. The budget was approved with the bare minimum majority of 61-59 votes.
Nevertheless, there had been controversy in recent days over the Ra’am Party and its ties with Hamas, the terror organization that runs the Gaza Strip. Opposition leader Netanyahu accused Bennett of paying off Ra’am for its support, which has been accused of transferring funds to Hamas. Netanyahu’s own ultimately unsuccessful negotiations with Ra’am to join his government eased the way for Bennett and Lapid to make a deal with the party.
The government and Ra’am have denied the accusation. Read More HERE
Opinion: Sung to the tune, the skeleton dance:
The Islamic Ra’am party is connected to Hamas – Hamas is connected to Hezbollah – Hamas and Hezbollah are connected to the Muslin Brotherhood – The Islamic Ra’am Party is growing in power in the Israeli Knesset … all together now!
The Muslim Brotherhood’s goal is to turn the world into a theocratic empire. The Brotherhood, founded in Egypt in 1928, is a revolutionary fundamentalist movement to restore the caliphate and strict shariah (Islamist) law in Muslim lands and, ultimately, the world.
Today, it has chapters in 80 countries. “It is in the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” —Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna
• The Brotherhood wants America to fall. In 2010 their Supreme Guide told their followers to be “patient” because America “is heading towards its demise.”
• Western democracy is “corrupt,” “unrealistic,” and “false,” according to former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef.
• “[Jihad must be waged against] the Muslim’s real enemies, not only Israel but also the United States. Waging jihad against both of these infidels is a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded.”
—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohammed Badie, Sept. 2010
• The Brotherhood assassinated Anwar Sadat in 1981 for making peace with Israel. It also assassinated Egypt’s prime minister in 1948 and attempted to assassinate President Nasser in 1954.
• The Brotherhood supports Sudan’s genocidal dictator Omar al-Bashir and has worked against international efforts to bring him to justice. The Brotherhood condemned and called on the world to boycott the International Criminal Court when it accused al-Bashir of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes in 2009. The Brotherhood’s chapter in Sudan backed al-Bashir as well. (source Jewish Virtual Library)
So why is Islamic Party Ra’am chief in the Israeli government?