Front Page Mag: The major instigators of antisemitism today come from the radical right, radical left and radical Islam. Even though these three major groups despise each other, and would like to destroy each other, they are united in their irrational hate of the Jewish people.
These haters of Israel and Jews, are distorting and manipulating the important concepts of advancing human rights, fighting foreign occupations, pursuing peace and equality, in order to make them fit into a new narrative of “intersectionality.” Meaning, anti-Semites and anti-Zionists are “hijacking solidarity” by joining other minority groups, in order to use them to amplify their hate towards Israel.
Many books have been written about this phenomenon, but it seems that the most recent wave of antisemitism has gained momentum due to a deceptive, multimillion-dollar, “influence machine” that is targeting and supporting the pernicious denial of the well documented right of the Jewish people to their ancestral homeland in the land of Israel. The overwhelming majority of Jews are considered to be supporters of Israel, and therefore all Jews are being targeted.
This “influence machine”, is working overtime to paint the Arab-Palestinian Authority and Hamas terror group as being the underdogs, instead of being called out for what they really are. Entities that brainwash children and adults with a hatred of Jews, pay salaries to terrorists, all while Hamas continues to build a terror infrastructure designed to kill Israeli civilians and destroy the State of Israel. Read More …
Opinion: The opening sentence “The major instigators of antisemitism today come from the radical right, radical left and radical Islam” is missing a major group.
Beginning in 250 AD, early church father Origen, known as the father of allegory, turned 4/5ths of prophecy upside-down. By the mid-400’s AD (Saint) John Chrysostom, patriarch of Constantinople along with (Saint) Augustine, began teaching that God was finished with the Jew and that all the promises given to Abraham and his descendants after him (Genesis 17:7-8; Roman 9:3-5) had been transferred to the church.
‘Killers of Christ’ became the anti-Semitic mantra of Replacement Theology, and it is alive and well today in Catholicism, WCC, PBUSA, ELCA, and the Methodist denomination.
Covenantal Theology began in the 18th century, teaching that all the redeemed of Christ are Israel and it remains the majority teaching for Protestantism.
(Both Replacement Theology and Covenant Theology are Amillennial)
Anti-Semitism In The Church Age – The Mystery of Iniquity
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way” 2 Thessalonians 2:7.
- Replacement Theology: 2nd-5th century AD – God changed His mind and transferred the blessings of Abraham to the church
- Blood Libel: 12th-14th century – Jews accused of using blood of Arab children to make matzo
- Spanish Inquisition: 15th century – Convert to Catholicism or die
- Reformation: 16th-17th century – Protestant/Catholic churches continue Replacement Theology
- Covenant Theology: 18th century – Protestant shift ‘the church is Israel’
- Pogroms: 18-19th century Russia – government sanctioned murder of Jews
- Nazism: 20th century “Final Solution” – 6 million Jews are murdered
- EU Boycott Divest Sanction: 21st century against products made in Israeli settlements
- US Democrat Party: 21st century House of Representatives condones anti-Semitic tropes against Israel
Global resurgence in anti-Semitism as we near the Tribulation – God is calling His chosen home, Ezekiel 39:28: “… then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.”
See Dispensational Theology in Bible Prophecy 101 Chapter 3 HERE