Daily Wire: If you were shocked by the images of the Mexican flag flying over an Aurora, Colorado, immigration detention center this weekend, you’ll be appalled at an even more disgusting spectacle:
One of the top promoters of the so-called Lights for Liberty nationwide protests by Trump-hating, ICE-bashing radicals was a nonprofit religious organization known as the Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service. As a designated “host,” LIRS played a key role in publicizing, organizing and participating in demonstrations against President Donald Trump’s deportation enforcement actions targeting some 2,000 illegal immigrants and their families who have ignored removal orders or skipped out on court hearings.
Brazen hatred of cops, Border Patrol and ICE agents were on full display at the open borders protests fronted by LIRS and other left-wing groups, including Code Pink, CASA and CAIR. Marchers echoed the “Close the Concentration Camps” rhetoric of Congressional Brat Pack Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). more …
Opinion: Long time readers of this blog will not be surprised to lean that the Lutheran Church (ELCA) is a replacement theology, amillennial church that promotes allegorical reading of Scripture. Lutherans have so distorted Scripture that Romans 13:1-2 has been blurred.
“Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.”
But the Lutherans are not alone when it comes to distorting the Scriptures and making big bucks from illegal immigration. Both Episcopal and Catholic denominations are in the resettlement business and are Replacement Theology/Amillennial as well. All three are becoming wealthy courtesy of the US tax payer.
There are 9 voluntary resettlement organizations (volags) that earn big bucks from breaking or skirting the immigration laws of the United States.
Here is the list with Christian organizations and their 2016 government grants highlighted):
- Church World Service (CWS) (religious) – group of 37 Denominations received Government grants (contributions): $68,448,159
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) (religious) – Data not available
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) – $18,297,256 Government grants
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) (religious) – Government Grants (Contributions): $24,493,763
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) – Compensation from related organizations: $671,749
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) (religious) – U.S. Government and State: $64,666,000
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) -compensation from the organization and related organizations: Total: $300,194
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) (religious) – Government contracts and grants revenue: $95,256,272
- World Relief Corporation (WR) (religious) – compensation from the organization and related organizations: $32,099
Open borders is a billion dollar business.