PJ Media: Pro-abortion Democrats often condemn pro-life Republicans as misogynistic, attempting to give male legislators control over women’s bodies. Yet after the 2020 elections, the number of pro-life women in the House of Representatives will double as another pro-life woman enters the U.S. Senate.
“The surge of victorious pro-life women candidates in the U.S. House is a stunning blow to Nancy Pelosi and her pro-abortion agenda,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony List, said in a statement. “So far, we have more than doubled the number of pro-life women in the House, with more races to be called. Seven pro-life women candidates flipped pro-abortion Democrat-held seats.”
All 11 pro-life women incumbents won reelection, while at least 13 new pro-life women will join the House in January. At least seven of them flipped Democrat-held seats: Maria Salazar (Fla.-27), Yvette Herrell (N.M.-02), Michelle Fischbach (Minn.-07), Nancy Mace (S.C.-01), Stephanie Brice (Okla.-05), Ashley Hinson (Iowa-01), and Nicole Malliotakis (N.Y.-11). Read More
Opinion: There is nothing that sends the left into a rage quite like threatening their right to kill infants in the womb.
Chuck Schumer March 4, 2020
NANCY PELOSI WINNING THE MARGARET SANGER AWARD IS KINDA LIKE MARGARET SANGER WINNING THE NANCY PELOSI AWARD
The Margaret Sanger Award is an award given annually by abortion-giant Planned Parenthood Federation of America since 1966. The award was created to perpetuate the legacy of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood and an early advocate of euthenics and abortion under the guise of “family planning.” It is given to individuals to recognize their contribution to promoting abortion. Abortion is of course the medical procedure used to end a pregnancy and cause the death of the unborn child.
Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood:
- “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- “We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.”
- “The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.”
- “Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.”
- “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Joe Biden, CBS News October 6, 2020 (here)
Biden pledged to make Roe v. Wade “the law of the land.” Abortion-rights supporters want more.
Kamala Harris, Washington Examiner October 8, 2020 (here)
Kamala Harris is an abortion extremist who has never been pressed on it