I have been watching the convergence of the so-called signs of the times since someone handed me Hal Lindsey’s “Late-Great Planet Earth” many years ago. The book got my attention! Since then, I am fascinated with how Bible prophecy is being fulfilled.
The apocalypse is in the air!
But in the last few years, things are happening so quickly that observers of the times can’t keep up. It’s as though the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are now out of the barn, but they can’t make their global appearance until the Church is called Home in the Rapture. The Bible is clear that we will be with Jesus in Heaven before these riders begin their deadly trek across planet earth.
Here is a very short list of things I am noting in this year of 2022 to date, indicating time is winding down and we will be whisked away very soon.
* We already see the formation of this coming New World Order through the U.N. and the World Economic Forum (WEF). Without firing a shot, they have gained the allegiance of most world leaders for their Marxist plans to enslave the people of the world.
The globalists believe they have the means to reshape the world according to their agenda via the influence they have gained over the global leaders of our day. A one-world government will be birthed once the Church vacates! The players are in place.
* Three words in the Bible jumped out at me recently: “without natural affection” (II Tim. 3:3). That happens to a final generation. But who could have imagined today’s society celebrating the trans movement, homosexual marriage, and the slaughtering of the unborn? All of these operate “without natural affection.”
And these issues are a leftist obsession! They love every imaginable aberration. Those standing for biblical values, such as pro-life groups, are under literal violent attack!
* That same passage opens talking about “perilous times.” Sure, we’ve had perilous times since WWI. The carnage of WWII was unthinkable. But now Russia’s lunatic leader is threatening the world with nukes.
* Let me spend an extra moment on economic issues, inflation, and famine, all prophesied to occur during Daniel’s 70th Week or the Tribulation, the “time of Jacob’s Trouble.” Are we not seeing the stage-setting for that now?
As the food “apocalypse” approaches, the poorest peoples will suffer as they always do. But it is feared that the pain will rapidly move up the global food chain. With that comes a surge in political turbulence, humanitarian crises, and global instability.
Add to this the shortage of fertilizer and the word apocalypse is, indeed, appropriate, and not over used here.
U.S. farmer sentiment plummeted. More than 60% of farmers predict farm input prices to be at least 30% higher this year compared to 2021. European farmers are demonstrating and even rioting over policies forced on them that could lead to global famine. They see the actions of the globalists for what it is: An effort to destroy the world’s food supply.
Throw in the mysterious destruction of multiple food processing plants and the deaths of poultry and livestock too numerous to tally.
Also in June, the soaring stock market took a nose dive and Fed Chairman, Jerome Powell, admitted they are looking at replacing cash with digital currency that will keep track of everything you purchase.
Surely the black horse is ready to ride!
* To be blunt, economies around the world are on the verge of collapse. JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon is warning about a “coming economic hurricane.” He states, “You better brace yourself.”
* How can I not reference the raging apostasy, the wolves among the flock, and the doctrine of demons, all thriving in many churches today? This sad state of church affairs may be one of the most significant signs of the times out there. And most churches will not touch certain topics essential to helping people understand the times!
A recent study reveals that just 37% of Christian pastors have a biblical worldview! More than 2/3 do not!
* We are watching Israel sound the war drums even in the midst of her collapsed government. In the face of Iran’s continued development of nuclear capability (she’s almost there), the Israeli Air Force has developed a new capability to fly its F-35 jets from Israel to Iran without requiring mid-air refueling.
I have provided just a few short bullet points that I have kept my eye on here in 2022 that tell me the King is coming any day. I could list dozens more. We are trending towards the Tribulation, the “time of Jacob’s trouble.”
And while believers can rejoice at our destination, remember that contained in the above situations are much suffering and perplexity globally. And human beings cannot solve these problems. That is why the word “perplexity” is seen in Luke 21:25. In the meantime, we are on a rescue mission to save the lost.
The King of Kings must return to establish His earthly Kingdom on earth and clean up chaos, confusion, and consternation brought about by the Antichrist and his minions. The stage is being set now. The curtain for the last act could rise any day.
No previous generation has seen this stunning convergence allowing everything to fall into place. . . .
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTE: This article is in our summer print magazine. We offer it quarterly at no cost. Sign up here.