AJ: The Swiss government will review reports that the Palestinian curriculum promotes violence, antisemitism, and other themes that undermine a two-state solution to the conflict with Israel, the SonntagsZeitung newspaper reported on Saturday.
The decision came in the wake of research published last year by the Jerusalem-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education (IMPACT-se), which examined textbooks used by the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and eastern parts of Jerusalem.
Lessons encourage children to view the entirety of Israel as Arab territory, refer to Israelis and Jews interchangeably and with hostility, and “feature a radical Islamist, and occasionally, a Salafi worldview.” Some passages also hail those who carried out attacks against civilians, among them Dalal Mughrabi, a Palestinian nationalist who in 1978 helped massacre 38 people, including 13 children, near Tel Aviv. more …
Opinion: That the Swiss are just getting around to examining terrorists that are national heroes like Dalal Mughrabi is beyond shameful. For years the Palestinian Authority has provided pay for terrorists, even supporting the dead terrorists’ families for decades from foreign aid from the West.
And just maybe, in their research, the Swiss will discover that the two-state solution has been in place since 1922.
Satan’s Magnum Opus
“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Rev. 12:9
- 1917: Britain signed the Balfour Letter that committed Britain to establish a national home for the Jewish people.
- 1919: World War I ends – the Ottoman Empire, who sided with Germany in the war, collapses.
- 1922: The League of Nations awards Britain mandates over Palestine and Iraq. Britain awards the entire land of Palestine, both sides of the Jordan River to the Jewish people.
- Britain bowed to pressure from the displaced Arab peoples and cut out 32,460 sq. miles or 78% of the original land grant to establish a home for the Arab peoples (two state solution)
- The sun began to set on the British Empire in accordance with Genesis 12:3
Perhaps the Swiss should research that as well.
(Excerpt “Blood Feud” chapter 10 here)