Zero Hedge: Authored by Dalwhinnie via BombThrower.com,
Here are the doctrines of the Club of Rome, circa 1972. Look familiar?
“The Limits to Growth” contains six main messages:
- Firstly, that the environmental impact of human society had become heavier between 1900 and 1972 due to both an increase in the number of humans and the amount of resources consumed and pollution generated per person per year.
- That our planet is physically limited, and that humanity cannot continue to use more physical resources and generate more emissions than nature is capable of supplying in a sustainable manner. In addition, it will not be possible to rely on technology alone to solve the problem as this would only delay reaching the carrying capacity of the planet by a few years.
- The authors cautioned that it is possible, and even likely, that the human ecological footprint will overshoot the carrying capacity of the planet, further explaining that this would likely occur due to significant delays in global decision making while growth continued, bringing the human footprint into unsustainable territory.
- Once humanity has entered this unsustainable territory, we will have to move back into sustainable territory, either through “managed decline” of activity, or we will be forced to move back through “collapse” caused by the brutal inherent processes of nature or the market.
- The fifth message is one of hope. The authors state that: “The challenge of overshoot from decision delay is real, but easily solvable if human society decided to “act”, meaning that forward looking policy could prevent humanity from overshooting the aforementioned planetary limits.
- Lastly, the authors advocated for an early start – in 1972 that was 1975 – to achieve a smooth transition to a sustainable world without needing to pass through the overshoot and contraction phases.
The World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab have followed as night follows day.
The key assumptions are that the current population/resource consumption mix is unsustainable, and the second is that a process of managed decline can smooth the transition to sustainability. I am about to say something at once paradoxical and true:
Humans have more to fear from the managers of population reduction than we do of civilizational collapse. Read More …
Opinion: There are 100 full members from 30 countries selected from current and former heads of state and government, UN administrators, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe.
According to Bible prophecy, revived Rome will be the place of the rise of the Antichrist …
“And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.” Daniel 9:26
And the rise of the False Prophet:
“Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.” Revelation 13:11
And it appears revived Rome will also be the center of digitization for the World Economic Forum:
Rome went silent in 400-500 AD until the rebuilding of Rome, the European Union, began in 1951 with 5 treaties:
The Treaty of Rome 1957 – Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands agreed to work together towards integration and economic growth through trade. This same group of countries opened the door to the creation of the European Economic Community (EEC)and the European Atomic Energy Community or EURATOM to create a common market based on the freedom of movement of people, goods, and services.
The Treaty of Brussels 1967 – was the founding treaty of the Western Union whose objective was to merge the existing institutions that led to NATO.
The Treaty of Maastricht 1993 – from this moment on, it is possible to speak of a genuine European Union, with the addition of intergovernmental cooperation in such areas as foreign policy and internal security.
The Treaty of Amsterdam 1999 – sought to reform the EU institutions in preparation for the arrival of new countries.
The TREATY OF LISBON 2007 – introduced the figure of the President of the European Council and the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security .
Interestingly, from 1999 to 2003, 19 European countries accepted the euro as a single currency, a precursor to the final Roman empire that will require a mark to buy and sell (Revelation 13:16-17).
A little known plan in early 2021 to redo the global economy was in the works. Covid was still raging, people all over the world were locked down at home and virtually everyone was wearing a mask.
In January 2022, little did the citizens of the locked down western nations know that by July, China’s digital RMB (yuan) would become the first digital currency to be issued by a major economy …
Today, just 11 months after the launch of the digital yuan, CBDC programs are on-going in 112 central banks with 12 in actual pilot programs, including the United States.
Be ready to be inundated with the benefits of digital money. We will be told: it is 100% safe, 100% accurate and 100% private, but know that it will also give 100% control of every dollar, euro, yuan, and yen saved or spent, to unelected bureaucrats.
The two most important Biblical cities in the world are Jerusalem and Babylon. Rome is #3
While the Colosseum stands, Rome shall stand
When the Colosseum falls, Rome shall fall
When Rome falls, the world shall fall.
The English Benedictine monk, Venerable Bede (700 AD), who is credited with the above rather interesting prophetic quote, also said this: The ghost of the dead empire has haunted us ever since. Men refused for long to believe that Rome was dead, for was not Rome eternal? Was it not the last of four great monarchies foretold in the Book of Daniel so that there can never be a fifth? source
Daniel and John knew that, too.