Front Page Mag: Bad news for the future of medicine and the future of human life. While radical politics had consumed the ‘soft sciences’ and most impractical academic fields, the practical ones, especially the sciences, were generally intact. In the last decade, all of academia has crumbled.
Quotas are everywhere and woke mandates have displaced academic ones.
That means people will die. Because we’ll have doctors who got there by talking about their victimhood, but are not qualified to do anything more than posture and virtue signal about their pain.
Forty-four percent of medical schools have tenure and promotion policies that reward scholarship on “diversity, inclusion, and equity.” Seventy percent make students take a course on “diversity, inclusion, or cultural competence.” And 79 percent require that all hiring committees receive “unconscious bias” training or include “equity advisors”—people whose job it is to ensure diversity among the faculty.
The pattern here is the familiar one with upward and downward pressure leading to diversity mandates that detract and undermine the core mission.
The report indicates that more than a third of medical schools offer extra funding to departments that hit diversity targets, half require job applicants to submit diversity statements, and over two thirds “require departments/units to assemble a diverse pool of candidates for faculty positions.”
And they’re getting them. Not medically qualified, but politically qualified.
In addition, every school reported using a “holistic admissions” process—a euphemism for affirmative action—that assessed applicants’ grades and test scores in light of their race, lowering the academic bar for groups “underrepresented in medicine.”
Instead of doctors being chosen for their ability to help patients, they’re being chosen to make them feel represented.
This is millennial woke narcissism in a nutshell. Read More …
Opinion: Is the world being prepared for global depopulation?
Case in point #1:
I asked a doctor I trusted in January 2021 whether it was advisable to get the vaccine and he said ‘there is no reason I can think of’. Six months later when asked the same question said ‘Go ahead and get it’.
A little digging turned up evidence that the association of doctors he is affiliated with changed their minds. It is never a good idea to go against the group. By summer, every doctor I knew, and I knew doctors in 3 separate associations, was saying the same exact thing, “Get the shot.”
They were even in lock step condemning a 40 year old anti-viral med Ivermectin, that they are now saying they were never against.
Case in point #2:
In 2006 my wife read a novel called “The Children of Men” which she found very interesting.
Wiki: Children of Men explores the themes of hope and faith in the face of overwhelming futility and despair. The film’s source, P. D. James’ novel The Children of Men (1992), describes what happens when society is unable to reproduce, using male infertility to explain this problem.
While the novel didn’t seem too pertinent in 2006, it does today with report after report of low sperm count affecting young men.
Case in point #3:
The progressive left is on a not so hidden agenda to reduce the population of the world in the name of global warming or climate change.
Case in point #4:
In our post from November 22 “Reuters wants DEPOPULATION to achieve “climate justice” – says too many people alive” we point to 3 future depopulation events in Bible prophecy.
- Rapture: (1 Thess 4:16-17; 1 Cor. 15:15-17, Rev. 3:10) – unknown number taken to heaven
- Pale Horse: (Rev. 6:7-8) 25% of the population will perish early in the tribulation
- Zech. 13:8-9; Rev. 9:15: Cumulative of the 3 depopulation events – 3/4ths of the world perish.
Case in point #5:
The secular world, those who have rejected the pardon for sin that Jesus Christ provides by His death and Resurrection, are being prepared for massive death and suffering to come, while those who have accepted the pardon, will be taken up in the rapture before the wrath of God begins.
Fact: Every human being who has ever lived, or will live, will face Jesus Christ in one of three judgments:
- The Bema Seat Judgment (of Christians for their works while on earth) takes place at the end of the Church Age immediately after the Rapture of the Church to meet Christ in the heavenlies (1 Cor. 15:51-52; 1 Thess. 4:16-17). Salvation is assured. Crowns are awarded (Rev. 19:9).
- The Sheep and Goat Judgment takes place after the tribulation and just after the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Matt. 25:31-46; 2 Cor. 5:10). Only the sheep (believers) are kept with Christ in His (Millennial) 1000 year reign, while the goats (unbelievers) are sent away to torment.
- The Great White Throne Judgment takes place at the end of the 1000-year reign of Jesus Christ (Rev. 20:13-15). All the unsaved will be assigned their final destiny in the lake of fire.
Which Judgment will you be in?